Ling's Asian Cuisine
6909 S 157th St, Suite A
Omaha, NE 68136
(402) 894-1733
https://www.lingsasiancuisinene.com/
The location was previously a restaurant simply named Vietnamese Cuisine. I'm not sure when exactly it opened as Ling's Asian Cuisine, but I think it was December 2017.
Ling's Asian Cuisine (156th & Harrison)
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Ling's Asian Cuisine (156th & Harrison)
Popular area Asian restaurant. Thought I'd give it its own thread.
From what I gather, the owners of China Road in Bellevue, Kim and Justin Ling, came out of retirement (I think they were "retired" all of about a year) and opened this place.
From what I gather, the owners of China Road in Bellevue, Kim and Justin Ling, came out of retirement (I think they were "retired" all of about a year) and opened this place.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Re: Ling's Asian Cuisine (156th & Harrison)
I really really miss China Road. A classy place with delicious food.
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Ling's Asian Cuisine (156th & Harrison)
China Road was good. I first tried them when they were in 370 Plaza (SWC of 36th & Hwy 370) (right above Blockbuster lol) before they moved into their standalone building near Twin Creek. I liked that it was a classier Chinese restaurant. Not every Chinese restaurant needs to be a strip mall dive that focuses on takeout to the neglect of those dining-in.nativeomahan wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2026 8:24 pm I really really miss China Road. A classy place with delicious food.