
Beautiful Caffeine Dreams building
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
Beautiful Caffeine Dreams building
Caffeine Dreams at 4525 Farnam. What a gorgeous facade... and one of an ever growing number of WiFi hotspots as well! 


-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:46 pm
Beautiful Caffeine Dreams building
Yeah, I was just there today putting up posters for SoMa. It's a great place....but there's nothing around it. I'd love to see some infill houseing in the lots to the west of the building.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Beautiful Caffeine Dreams building
This is a great building but is lost because of its location.
I parked across the street at the Med Centers parking lot and saw it every day but somehow never made it inside.
I parked across the street at the Med Centers parking lot and saw it every day but somehow never made it inside.
-
Finn
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1387
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:54 pm
- Location: DC
Beautiful Caffeine Dreams building
It used to be a bar. I believe it was called Three Cheers. Pretty good bar with live music on the weekends. One year Matthew Sweet played a live show in the parking lot across the street. Again, the problem with the bar was location.