Sports Bar...?

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here
papiostud
Home Owners Association
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:33 pm

Sports Bar...?

Post by papiostud »

Does anyone know any good sports bar thats more baseball theamed? Going to watch the Houston Astros clinch there first World Series birth tonight but trying to stay away from the Monday night football crowd! DJ's Dugout any good??
omahastylee459
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1017
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:48 pm
Location: Nashua, NH

Sports Bar...?

Post by omahastylee459 »

DJs is good, also you can try Varsity on 96th and Q, my roomate who is a baseball freak goes there quite a bit.
papiostud
Home Owners Association
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:33 pm

Sports Bar...?

Post by papiostud »

Thanks Mike....guess I didn't think about Varsity.

GO 'STROS!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Raraavis
Library Board
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:36 pm

Sports Bar...?

Post by Raraavis »

DJ's is good, as is the Icehouse at 108th and Maple.
jsheets
Human Relations
Posts: 596
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:06 pm
Location: West Papio Lakes

Sports Bar...?

Post by jsheets »

Dundee has a sports bar now, but I can't remember the name. Haven't checked it out yet though...
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036565
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Sports Bar...?

Post by Brad »

Its not a sports abr, but it is a great little neighborhood bar, Pat and Mikes on 91st and Bedford always has a ton of Baseball on and a fair amount of baseball fans.
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106377
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

Sports Bar...?

Post by almighty_tuna »

jsheets wrote:Dundee has a sports bar now, but I can't remember the name. Haven't checked it out yet though...
I think its "Stevie R's" or something like that.
Finn
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:54 pm
Location: DC

Sports Bar...?

Post by Finn »

I'm with Brad. Everytime I get back home, I usually make a stop at Pat and Mike's.
FatGuy
Home Owners Association
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:03 pm

Sports Bar...?

Post by FatGuy »

close, but it is "Stevie J's"

A memorial on the wall of the bar shows that Stevie is a brother of the two guys that opened the place. They named the place in his honor.
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036565
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Sports Bar...?

Post by Brad »

Image