http://www.ketv.com/entertainment/7118102/detail.html
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
-
omahahawk
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:16 pm
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
And the big gigs keep on coming. Score another sell out for the QC
http://www.ketv.com/entertainment/7118102/detail.html
http://www.ketv.com/entertainment/7118102/detail.html
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7784
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Another awesome 'get' for the Big O and Qwest Center..
And at 44..She still looks pretty darn hot to me..
..
..Ciao..LiO....Pace
And at 44..She still looks pretty darn hot to me..
..Ciao..LiO....Pace
Go Cowboys!
-
DTO Luv
- City Council
- Posts: 9644
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Yay for the Qwest Center, but |expletive| her and Lance Armstrong. They make me sick.
DTO
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
They broke up a couple of weeks ago..DTO Luv wrote:Yay for the Qwest Center, but |expletive| her and Lance Armstrong. They make me sick.
FYI..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
-
DTO Luv
- City Council
- Posts: 9644
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
^ Really? Yes!! Now I can like Sheryl Crow again. I never thought the same of Lance after he left his wife who stayed with him through his cancer. Maybe Sheryl wants to get with someone that's all man.
olo =
ol = 
olo =
DTO
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7784
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
I'd say a real man can cycle thru an entire Tour, let alone win that many of them…
15-17, 26, 32
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110964
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Ya Lance didn't have the Ball to stay with her!
-
Big E
- City Council
- Posts: 8176
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:12 am
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
From the article:
<<<<
"It's going to be an evening of music, not a big rock show- more intimate, more theatrical, and for me, a nice departure from going out in a pair of leather jeans to rock the house."
>>>>
Sheryl Crow won't be wearing pants?!? I am SO there.
-Big E
<<<<
"It's going to be an evening of music, not a big rock show- more intimate, more theatrical, and for me, a nice departure from going out in a pair of leather jeans to rock the house."
>>>>
Sheryl Crow won't be wearing pants?!? I am SO there.
-Big E
Stable genius.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036568
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
is that the singn for "one nut"?DTO Luv wrote:^ Really? Yes!! Now I can like Sheryl Crow again. I never thought the same of Lance after he left his wife who stayed with him through his cancer. Maybe Sheryl wants to get with someone that's all man.
olo =ol =

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036568
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
I am still waiting for the Poision concert announcement!Twiztid1 wrote:You know what sucks? Any future concerts at the QC will pale in comparison to U2, McCartney, and the Rolling Stones. I remember getting excited for concert announcements. But now it really can't get any bigger than the last few months. What a great problem to have though!
Good job getting Sheryl Crow though. Keep any and all concerts coming.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
I'm hoping for Radiohead.
-
the1wags
- County Board
- Posts: 3853
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:43 pm
- Location: Denver
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
For any metal/rock fans out there, Tool's new cd is coming out this spring, then sounds like euro festivals this summer and US tour this fall. If they come to the O, I'm so there.
Good get with the Sheryl Crow though, although I'll prolly not go to that one. I'd also be all over a Radiohead show. Pearl Jam too.
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7784
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Oh |expletive| if Tool came to town I would go freaking nuts!!
15-17, 26, 32
-
scraper
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:20 am
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
According to Ticketmaster, this concert will be a half-house, with the stage in the middle of the floor and half the arena curtained off.
-
DTO Luv
- City Council
- Posts: 9644
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
the1wags wrote:For any metal/rock fans out there, Tool's new cd is coming out this spring, then sounds like euro festivals this summer and US tour this fall. If they come to the O, I'm so there.Good get with the Sheryl Crow though, although I'll prolly not go to that one. I'd also be all over a Radiohead show. Pearl Jam too.
Oh that would be awesome. I think they'll come. They came when we had the Civic.
DTO
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
This info is consistent with venues she is currently playing on her tour..scraper wrote:According to Ticketmaster, this concert will be a half-house, with the stage in the middle of the floor and half the arena curtained off.
Smaller, more intimate concert halls..The Qwest Center is by far one of the biggest venues she'll play on her tour..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
-
Ingersoll1978
- Library Board
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:27 pm
- Location: Des Moines
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
I was surprised she wasn't going to play the Orpheum (I saw her there front row in 1997). She is an amazing artist. Her shows are much more intimate (as well as her music)...and should remain so.
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Damn... Dixon is so good... he's convinced Crow to play the Qwest Center at the expense of her fans concert experience. ;)
Forget the Orpheum... how about the Holland Center? Speaking of which, are they pumping the acts through both it and the Orpheum... or what? Funny thing is, I don't even see any marketing for most of these events, apparently they're doing well without it (guess I need to pay close attention to their website).
https://www.omahaperformingarts.org/tes ... endar.aspx
Forget the Orpheum... how about the Holland Center? Speaking of which, are they pumping the acts through both it and the Orpheum... or what? Funny thing is, I don't even see any marketing for most of these events, apparently they're doing well without it (guess I need to pay close attention to their website).
https://www.omahaperformingarts.org/tes ... endar.aspx
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Damn... Dixon is so good... he's convinced Crow to play the Qwest Center at the expense of her fans concert experience. ;)
Forget the Orpheum... how about the Holland Center? Speaking of which, are they pumping the acts through both it and the Orpheum... or what? Funny thing is, I don't even see any marketing for most of these events, apparently they're doing well without it (guess I need to pay close attention to their website).
https://www.omahaperformingarts.org/tes ... endar.aspx
Forget the Orpheum... how about the Holland Center? Speaking of which, are they pumping the acts through both it and the Orpheum... or what? Funny thing is, I don't even see any marketing for most of these events, apparently they're doing well without it (guess I need to pay close attention to their website).
https://www.omahaperformingarts.org/tes ... endar.aspx
-
Ingersoll1978
- Library Board
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:27 pm
- Location: Des Moines
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Sheryl Crow's tour has been cancelled due to breast cancer...
Her website says they will try to re-schedule many of the dates later.
Her website says they will try to re-schedule many of the dates later.
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
She has re-scheduled her concert for June 18th at Mid America Center in CB..
The link to the W-H piece:
http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1458&u_sid=2137621
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
The link to the W-H piece:
http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1458&u_sid=2137621
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7784
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Its dropping in May (I think the 2nd). OMG Maynard Rocks. Even if he’s Tori Amos’s best frined.the1wags wrote:For any metal/rock fans out there, Tool's new cd is coming out this spring, then sounds like euro festivals this summer and US tour this fall. If they come to the O, I'm so there.Good get with the Sheryl Crow though, although I'll prolly not go to that one. I'd also be all over a Radiohead show. Pearl Jam too.
15-17, 26, 32
-
DTO Luv
- City Council
- Posts: 9644
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
10,000 Days is the new Tool CD. The Euro tour wraps up at the end of the summer/early fall so look for the US dates sometime after that.
DTO
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7784
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
I’m personally expecting a stop in Omaha, unless it’s a really quick tour I don’t know ho they could pass up the Qwest.
15-17, 26, 32
-
adam186
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:29 am
- Location: Omaha
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Keeping my fingers crossed for TOOL.
-
icejammer
- County Board
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am
- Location: Council Bluffs
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
The Nonpareil finally picks up the news:
Crow's rescheduled concert tour includes stop at Mid-America Center
And for those wondering about the set-up at the MAC for this concert:
Seating Chart
Crow's rescheduled concert tour includes stop at Mid-America Center
And for those wondering about the set-up at the MAC for this concert:
Seating Chart
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
--William Jennings Bryan
--William Jennings Bryan
-
PistolPete
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:05 am
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
Yeah...she played the Sioux City Orpheum a couple times I guess. It seems like she would be big enough to sell 18,000 seats, but I guess she must think it dilutes the experience.Ingersoll1978 wrote:I was surprised she wasn't going to play the Orpheum (I saw her there front row in 1997). She is an amazing artist. Her shows are much more intimate (as well as her music)...and should remain so.
-
icejammer
- County Board
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am
- Location: Council Bluffs
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
So, did anyone go?


"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
--William Jennings Bryan
--William Jennings Bryan
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
Sheryl Crow now at Mid America Center
I wasen't able to make it..
But nice pics..She looks very beautiful..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
But nice pics..She looks very beautiful..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!