Who is the best...quality, cost, service, etc? Any opinions out there?
So far, I have quotes from Diamond, Monarch and American...the prices are pretty close, but I'm just wondering if you had any specific input on the fence companies here in Omaha! I thought about calling Quality and SW too...since that's what I mostly see around here.
Thanks in advance!
Your tornado fearing California transplant!
Need your recommendations - Fence Companies
-
AlmostinOmaha
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:34 pm
- Location: Physically:Omaha, Historically: California
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2140
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:44 pm
- Location: Omaha
Need your recommendations - Fence Companies
My opinion might matter - We used Quality Fence. They did a nice job and they were priced about where American was. I did have a problem during a really bad wind once where one side blew over - OK, I know that sounds bad, but Quality came out right away & repaired & replaced whatever was bad.
D
D
-
adam186
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:29 am
- Location: Omaha
Need your recommendations - Fence Companies
^Did they charge you for the repairs?
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2140
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:44 pm
- Location: Omaha
Need your recommendations - Fence Companies
No - they fixed it for free - but they admitted to not letting the posts set long enough prior to placing the vertical panels inbetween the posts.
D
D