BLUE MAN GROUP!!! QWEST CENTER---NOVEMBER 11TH
-
ItsAllAboutMe
- Human Relations
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:14 am
BLUE MAN GROUP!!! QWEST CENTER---NOVEMBER 11TH
I'm so stoked for this!!!!!!
-
Will
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:49 pm
- Location: Elkhorn
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
BLUE MAN GROUP!!! QWEST CENTER---NOVEMBER 11TH
These guys were actually at the Orpheum a few years ago. Glad to see them back.
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
BLUE MAN GROUP!!! QWEST CENTER---NOVEMBER 11TH
"Oh, no, you're think of the support group. I made the same mistake. They're called the Blue Man Group."
-
Hellenistic Kshatriya
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:29 pm
BLUE MAN GROUP!!! QWEST CENTER---NOVEMBER 11TH
Classic.... I miss that show.Swift wrote:"Oh, no, you're think of the support group. I made the same mistake. They're called the Blue Man Group."
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
BLUE MAN GROUP!!! QWEST CENTER---NOVEMBER 11TH
The Qwest Center web site has had this event listed for about 1 month now..
Glad to see them back..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Glad to see them back..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
-
w8ing
- Human Relations
- Posts: 674
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 4:32 pm
- Location: Twin Cities
BLUE MAN GROUP!!! QWEST CENTER---NOVEMBER 11TH
Oooh I saw them in Vegas in '01. Quite the fun show. I have a pic of me somewhere with one of the blue fellas. I'll have to dig it up and scan it.
-
Uffda
- County Board
- Posts: 4621
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:52 pm
- Location: Land o Lakes, FL
BLUE MAN GROUP!!! QWEST CENTER---NOVEMBER 11TH
This morning a comment at the Qwest center during our briefing -- that the fall will be a very busy time with concerts although unfortunately they didnt mention who was coming 