People's Film Festival, July 26th, 'Why We Fight'
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
People's Film Festival, July 26th, 'Why We Fight'
The People’s Film Festival Movie for Wednesday, July 26th is “Why We Fight.” The Festival is free and open to the public each Wednesday at 7:00p.m. at McFoster’s Natural Kind Café at 38th & Farnam. For more information, go to http://www.progressiveomaha.com. The movie on July 26th explores the United States’ growing militarism and its effects on democracy. Lively discussions by the viewers always follow the movie.
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
People's Film Festival, July 26th, 'Why We Fight'
Rats. 2 days before I go on vacation..This is definitely a screening I'd like to attend..
Perhaps I will the following week..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Perhaps I will the following week..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
-
joeglow
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2645
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:04 pm
Re: People's Film Festival, July 26th, 'Why We Fight'
-Lively discussions? I have never heard of this group before now. However, I find it odd they operate out of a bar (or so it seems when they say to "ask the bartender" under their "about" link).jhuston wrote:The People’s Film Festival Movie for Wednesday, July 26th is “Why We Fight.” The Festival is free and open to the public each Wednesday at 7:00p.m. at McFoster’s Natural Kind Café at 38th & Farnam. For more information, go to http://www.progressiveomaha.com. The movie on July 26th explores the United States’ growing militarism and its effects on democracy. Lively discussions by the viewers always follow the movie.
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
People's Film Festival, July 26th, 'Why We Fight'
Maybe you can join me across the street after the showing Lou. Aww heck I'll most likely be at the show anyway, see you there.
15-17, 26, 32