New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:46 pm
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106375
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
Those are great! Love the shot with the motion blur of the pedestrians while the crossed legs are sharp.
If I didn't know better, I thought I saw you on Wednesday around Heartland of America park.
If I didn't know better, I thought I saw you on Wednesday around Heartland of America park.
-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:46 pm
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
Hey, thanks Tuna. I'm affraid I wasn't downtown on Wednesday.
But the shot you described is my favorite, too. Thanks again.
But the shot you described is my favorite, too. Thanks again.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
-
Zephyr
- Human Relations
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Omaha
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
Great photos, Aaron! So who is this Kate girl and why haven't I heard of her before? 
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
Wow... I think some of those are your best Old Market photos yet... really capturing the atmosphere.
-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:46 pm
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
Wow, thanks a lot, Jeff.
And Eric, we're not dating or anything. She's got a boyfriend who lives in Lincoln. We're all just good friends.
And Eric, we're not dating or anything. She's got a boyfriend who lives in Lincoln. We're all just good friends.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
-
Zephyr
- Human Relations
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Omaha
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
Sorry Aaron, just giving you a hard time...
-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:46 pm
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
I know 
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
Another great collection Aaron,
I like the use of the blur.
For many people that IS what the Old Market looks like after midnight!
I like the use of the blur.
For many people that IS what the Old Market looks like after midnight!
-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:46 pm
New Omaha Photos from Friday Night
Haha, you're right. Thanks, Coyote.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963