I guess maybe this is old news to some... seems like a pretty decent show for the MAC (I'm sure Des Moines would love to have them
Mid America Center Events
-
Stargazer
- County Board
- Posts: 4182
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:06 pm
- Location: Bennington
Mid America Center Events
March 22nd
I guess maybe this is old news to some... seems like a pretty decent show for the MAC (I'm sure Des Moines would love to have them
).
I guess maybe this is old news to some... seems like a pretty decent show for the MAC (I'm sure Des Moines would love to have them
Shoot for the Moon... if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
-
Ingersoll1978
- Library Board
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 10:27 pm
- Location: Des Moines
Re: Mid America Center Events
Jeff, what is your problem lately? You're becoming an [expletive]. :roll:
-
Stargazer
- County Board
- Posts: 4182
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:06 pm
- Location: Bennington
Re: Mid America Center Events
Yes, that's what I hear.
Shoot for the Moon... if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
-
Bryan1117
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:30 am
- Location: Omaha, NE (Millard)
Re: Mid America Center Events
From the Omaha World Herald-
Nine Inch Nails tour includes Council Bluffs stop...
The concert is scheduled for November 26, which happens to be the day before Thanksgiving. Nine Inch Nails have not been to the Omaha area proper in quite some time, they stopped in Lincoln on their last tour two and half years ago, but finally Nine Inch Nails will be back in the Omaha metro. Every show that I have seen in the past from them has topped the one before... definitely a can't miss concert for any 90's to current metal\alternative music fans.
Nine Inch Nails tour includes Council Bluffs stop...
The concert is scheduled for November 26, which happens to be the day before Thanksgiving. Nine Inch Nails have not been to the Omaha area proper in quite some time, they stopped in Lincoln on their last tour two and half years ago, but finally Nine Inch Nails will be back in the Omaha metro. Every show that I have seen in the past from them has topped the one before... definitely a can't miss concert for any 90's to current metal\alternative music fans.
-
ricko
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:54 am
Re: Mid America Center Events
Foo Fighters, May 23rd at the Mid-America Center
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106389
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Re: Mid America Center Events
Excited about this one!
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10822
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Re: Mid America Center Events
Looks like you got your Grohl after all!almighty_tuna wrote:Excited about this one!
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036613
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Mid America Center Events
Apparently part of MotorHead got stuck in Dallas due to weather so the Foo Fighters played 2.5 hours last night including a bunch of covers and also including Ace of Spades for the MotorHead fans.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
jag42
- Human Relations
- Posts: 543
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Mid America Center Events
Turns out today's announcement was about a concert in September featuring Breaking Benjamin and a couple acts I've never heard of.
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:44 am
- Location: Omaha
Re: Mid America Center Events
Wow, that was their "BIG" news?jag42 wrote: Tue Feb 17, 2026 6:30 pm Turns out today's announcement was about a concert in September featuring Breaking Benjamin and a couple acts I've never heard of.
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4891
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:59 am
Re: Mid America Center Events
jag42 wrote: Tue Feb 17, 2026 6:30 pm Turns out today's announcement was about a concert in September featuring Breaking Benjamin and a couple acts I've never heard of.
I’m not a fan but one of the other bands Chevelle used to be a headliner.
-
Stan
- Library Board
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:55 pm
Re: Mid America Center Events
I wouldn't call Breaking Benjamin nu-metal adjacent. They're a rock band. I liked their earlier stuff and this would be a good concert to take my 14 year old to, but not for the price that google is alluding to what they'll be ($100+ a piece).
-
Louie
- County Board
- Posts: 4939
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
- Location: Dundee
Re: Mid America Center Events
Idk what the prices were, but they played Baxter in 2024 and Stir in 2025, I'm sure this will sell fine.