http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_np=0&u ... id=1050766
I wonder what Omaha can attract in this field.
Omaha's got space
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
-
edsas
- Human Relations
- Posts: 841
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:47 pm
- Location: La Vista
Omaha's got space
Excellent! The more diversified Omaha's economy can get, the better.
I'd like to see that video they mentioned, the one that paints Omaha in a "futuristic light". I can't wait to see what spin-off benifits Omaha gets from the Space Command merger. Yet again, more proactive leadership from the city. Could the tables be turning on the prevailing "little ole Omaha" mentality of too many of its citizens?
I'd like to see that video they mentioned, the one that paints Omaha in a "futuristic light". I can't wait to see what spin-off benifits Omaha gets from the Space Command merger. Yet again, more proactive leadership from the city. Could the tables be turning on the prevailing "little ole Omaha" mentality of too many of its citizens?
-
sokkerdewd
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: West O
Omaha's got space
Heh - maybe we can rescue some people from Colorado Springs! This is great!
sokkerdewd
-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:46 pm
Omaha's got space
Absolutely fantastic. I, too, really want to see the video!!
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963