bulk wheat
-
laserdisque
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:05 pm
- Location: Dundee
bulk wheat
Where is the best place in Omaha to find bulk wheat? The better half and I need to find wheat to mill into flour. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Beach Dad
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
bulk wheat
At Wild Oats? Ooops. I wonder if Whole Foods has that.
-
Stargazer
- County Board
- Posts: 4182
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:06 am
- Location: Bennington
bulk wheat
Fire wood... bulk wheat... the world is coming to an end even faster than I expected. 
Shoot for the Moon... if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
bulk wheat
Rumor has it that Whole Foods has everything..Coyote wrote:At Wild Oats? Ooops. I wonder if Whole Foods has that.
For a price of course..
..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
-
Guest
bulk wheat
Are you referring to my post or the original request? Either way, what is LDS and who is "you guys"?
-
Big E
- City Council
- Posts: 8176
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:12 am
bulk wheat
I can help you out with bulk flour, although it is already milled. Might not be what you're looking for.
Stable genius.
-
Stargazer
- County Board
- Posts: 4182
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:06 am
- Location: Bennington
bulk wheat
In reference to the Mormons diligent planning for the end of days.what is LDS
http://www.providentliving.org/channel/ ... -1,00.html
Shoot for the Moon... if you miss, you'll land among the stars.