I've done searches and I've only been able to come up with a few:
Dot Game
http://www.dotgame.biz/code.php
13th Street cafe...
I cannot find any.. Anybody know where I can find a list? I've searched for hours..
Where are the Cyber Cafe's?
-
Erik
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1524
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:55 am
-
erik<
allright..
I found what I was looking for..
It is exactly as I thought it was.. I have this assignment for an IT class, and I need to compare different cyber cafe's in different cities..
Well, my conclusion was that Cyber-cafes are not what they used to be because of how many people have established their own connections..
That said, most of these cafe's are now Wifi-hotspots that serve drinks and such.. Much like a Panera Bread or Scooters.. So, they are everywhere just not
what they use to be..
It is exactly as I thought it was.. I have this assignment for an IT class, and I need to compare different cyber cafe's in different cities..
Well, my conclusion was that Cyber-cafes are not what they used to be because of how many people have established their own connections..
That said, most of these cafe's are now Wifi-hotspots that serve drinks and such.. Much like a Panera Bread or Scooters.. So, they are everywhere just not
what they use to be..
-
jensen
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 2:52 pm
- Location: Omaha Nebraska (NE)
Marquita's thoughts
I agree. In general in denser urban area there is usually a free hot-spot somewhere within range from somebody. I am getting surprised though by how many are secured.
Marquita Jensen
Omaha, NE
Marquita Jensen
Omaha, NE