20th & Broadway
-
thenewguy
- County Board
- Posts: 4332
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm
- Location: Council Bluffs
20th & Broadway
I didn't want to start a new thread, but what's going on at 20th & broadway? They are driving huge steel pilings into the ground around the laundry mat.
Go Cubs Go
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036557
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
20th & Broadway
Is saw that too, huge sheet piling retaining wall. They must be doing some major utility work or they are going to excavate a huge hole there for something.thenewguy wrote:I didn't want to start a new thread, but what's going on at 20th & broadway? They are driving huge steel pilings into the ground around the laundry mat.
Similar to this:


Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
thenewguy
- County Board
- Posts: 4332
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm
- Location: Council Bluffs
20th & Broadway
ah yes, those are the ones. I wasn't quite sure what they called them
I just thought they were putting them up so they could safely implode the block from there to 21st. That's the only honorable way to get rid of that portion of broadway :p
Go Cubs Go
-
bargainhunter
- Library Board
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:58 pm
- Location: CB
20th & Broadway
I may be pulling this out of my a$$ but, I think I read that they are removing contaminated soil. ?????
-
icejammer
- County Board
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am
- Location: Council Bluffs
20th & Broadway
Yes, that is correct
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
--William Jennings Bryan
--William Jennings Bryan