Not sure whats going on North and South of the Avenue "G" viaduct. I am guessing its a new landscape buffer for the neighborhood next to the CN and UP yards.
1.
2.
On a related matter, Foster said work began this week on construction of a trail along North 13th Street that will provide more convenient access from the Avenue G viaduct to the Broadway skateboard park. That should be done next summer, he added.
thenewguy wrote:man, that's a shady area for a recreational trail
Not really. I see a lot of homeless over there, but more often than not its kids playing in the street. Anything to help improve the neighborhood will be great.
thenewguy wrote:man, that's a shady area for a recreational trail
Yes it is! I think they are (or lets hope they are) trying to improve the image of that part of town. The new Ave G and Ave G viaduct have really made that little stretch look cleaned up.