AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
Rumor from Saturday's Grow Omaha show, AMC might build next to Dick's in Shadow Lake.
AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036616
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
AMC Theater at Shadow Lake

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110988
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
Brad wrote:AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
Rumor from Saturday's Grow Omaha show, AMC might build next to Dick's in Shadow Lake.
How busy is Twin Creek,
Will that kill them off? The Twin Creek theater that was supposed to jusm start that area really got the shaft. Just them and Culvers and nothing else.
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
TLGJames
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:38 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
Twin Creek will be fine. Maybe they'll have an Imax there.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10822
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
- Location: Chicago
AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
Wasn't there worry of the market being over loaded with theaters not too long ago? I suppose Sarpy doesn't have nearly as many as Omaha does though.
One thing sort of on topic. I went to the Oak View AMC a few weeks ago for the first time in a long time and wow that place has been passed by other options in the city especially the east part. Rave, Aksarben and Midtown are all light years ahead of that AMC.
One thing sort of on topic. I went to the Oak View AMC a few weeks ago for the first time in a long time and wow that place has been passed by other options in the city especially the east part. Rave, Aksarben and Midtown are all light years ahead of that AMC.
-
BRoss
- IT Director
- Posts: 10003397
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
- Location: West Central Omaha
AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
I went there this past Sunday and I noticed that the concession stand in the south wing was permanently closed. I assume the one in the north wing is too and that only the main concession stand is open anymore. I think these other theaters have taken a lot of business from them.iamjacobm wrote:One thing sort of on topic. I went to the Oak View AMC a few weeks ago for the first time in a long time and wow that place has been passed by other options in the city especially the east part.
-
jessep28
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2820
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:10 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
It's been that way for years.HR Paperstacks wrote:I went there this past Sunday and I noticed that the concession stand in the south wing was permanently closed. I assume the one in the north wing is too and that only the main concession stand is open anymore. I think these other theaters have taken a lot of business from them.iamjacobm wrote:One thing sort of on topic. I went to the Oak View AMC a few weeks ago for the first time in a long time and wow that place has been passed by other options in the city especially the east part.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
AMC Theater at Shadow Lake
When this first happened, we were told that they didn't open them anymore because they couldn't hire enough kids to work there. Now, its being out competed. The AK is so much better equipt, and has a easier access route.jessep28 wrote:It's been that way for years.HR Paperstacks wrote:I went there this past Sunday and I noticed that the concession stand in the south wing was permanently closed. I assume the one in the north wing is too and that only the main concession stand is open anymore. I think these other theaters have taken a lot of business from them.iamjacobm wrote:One thing sort of on topic. I went to the Oak View AMC a few weeks ago for the first time in a long time and wow that place has been passed by other options in the city especially the east part.