Glass storage
-
Who knows
Glass storage
I have heard tale that one of the Capitol Ave. projects, the one I thought to be least likely, will be storing the glass for the building's production off-site for the next year, intending to begin construction in January of 16.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10813
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Re: Glass storage
Like glass for an entire skyscraper?
-
MadMartin8
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2958
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:48 pm
- Location: Beyond Thunderdome
-
Who knows
Re: Glass storage
That's what I've heard.iamjacobm wrote:Like glass for an entire skyscraper?
-
Louie
- County Board
- Posts: 4936
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 pm
- Location: Dundee
Re: Glass storage
Could you elaborate on which project you are speaking of? Sorry to sound ignorant.Who knows wrote:I have heard tale that one of the Capitol Ave. projects, the one I thought to be least likely, will be storing the glass for the building's production off-site for the next year, intending to begin construction in January of 16.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10813
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Re: Glass storage
What is someone having a sale or something?!Who knows wrote:That's what I've heard.iamjacobm wrote:Like glass for an entire skyscraper?
-
Guest
Re: Glass storage
Well if it is the one I think would be least likely than it has to be the Lanoha tower.