Investors Realty has sold the Financial Plaza office building in Omaha, Nebraska, for $8.9 million. An affiliate of Jasper Stone Partners was the seller. The buyer was an affiliate of Lockwood Development.
Located at 9140 West Dodge Road, the office building is made up of 85,604 square feet and was 81 percent leased at the time of sale with pending leases for another 10 percent of the building. Notable tenants include TIAA-CREF, Travelex Insurance Services, Verizon Business Services and Hugo Enterprises.
The buyer plans an extensive interior and exterior renovation.
Hugo Enterprises just moved in and is getting renovated, I think on the 3rd floor, I believe they are a new company bringing a branch to Omaha.
Investors Realty has sold the Financial Plaza office building in Omaha, Nebraska, for $8.9 million. An affiliate of Jasper Stone Partners was the seller. The buyer was an affiliate of Lockwood Development.
Located at 9140 West Dodge Road, the office building is made up of 85,604 square feet and was 81 percent leased at the time of sale with pending leases for another 10 percent of the building. Notable tenants include TIAA-CREF, Travelex Insurance Services, Verizon Business Services and Hugo Enterprises.
The buyer plans an extensive interior and exterior renovation.
Hugo Enterprises just moved in and is getting renovated, I think on the 3rd floor, I believe they are a new company bringing a branch to Omaha.
Nope. Hugo is one of Joe Ricketts' holding companies. Google it