Access to the entire gannett newspaper empire

News and releases from metro area businesses
Bob from Omaha
Planning Board
Posts: 3079
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Metro Detroit Michigan

Access to the entire gannett newspaper empire

Post by Bob from Omaha »

A couple of days ago the Detroit Free Press ran a special for 2/22/22, where it was $22 for 2 years for the e-edition. We had just done a $1 for six months so they tacked the $22 onto the end of the six months. Pretty cheap.
The kick to the deal is that we now have access to over 200 gannett papers nationwide, including the DM Register, the Oklahoman, USAToday, etc. It's a good deal.
I don't know if it's still going on but if you have an interest in it you should take a shot. I don't think it matters which paper but the Free Press is freep.com.
I thought I'd pass it on.