New Pepperjax location
-
Choleric
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:10 pm
New Pepperjax location
Anyone else hear that Pepperjax is planning opening at Midtown Crossing and/or at a location downtown possibly near site of new stadium
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036568
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: New Pepperjax location
I can see that. They need one in downtown that it open until 3am! They would do a killing over lunch and late night!Choleric wrote:Anyone else hear that Pepperjax is planning opening at Midtown Crossing and/or at a location downtown possibly near site of new stadium

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
gisbuxfan
- Library Board
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:12 pm
- Location: Grand Island, NE
New Pepperjax location
I am pretty sure Pepperjax is my new favorite restaraunt.
-
Ben
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1064
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:57 pm
- Location: Westside
Re: New Pepperjax location
Midtown crossing would make sense. Lunch traffic from downtown / midtown/ UNMC, plus enough residential between Midtown Crossing and other downtown/midtown residents. While I'd love one down here in downtown / North Downtown / the Old Market, I feel like there isn't the population to support it for evening business quite yet, as if somebody is coming to the OM for dinner, they wouldn't choose a chain place like that. The only possible fit for a location might be Brandeis in a food court / anchor restaurant location.Choleric wrote:Anyone else hear that Pepperjax is planning opening at Midtown Crossing and/or at a location downtown possibly near site of new stadium
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036568
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
New Pepperjax location
I can say for sure that if it was healthy, I would eat there several times a week!gisbuxfan wrote:I am pretty sure Pepperjax is my new favorite restaraunt.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Guest
New Pepperjax location
It's not healthy?Brad wrote:I can say for sure that if it was healthy, I would eat there several times a week!gisbuxfan wrote:I am pretty sure Pepperjax is my new favorite restaraunt.
-
Harpoon
- Human Relations
- Posts: 556
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 8:46 pm
New Pepperjax location
Pepperjax is good, definitely get it with jalepenos and "fireball". It seems like every time I have it for lunch I am unproductive in the afternoon and feel like taking a long nap. Also, it seems to trigger a trip to the restroom about an hour later...
-
Guest
New Pepperjax location
Has anyone else gotten the "double meat?" Almost killed myself doing that.
-
ShawJ
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1573
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
New Pepperjax location
Sorry, that was me forgetting I was in the rumors section. :roll:Anonymous wrote:Has anyone else gotten the "double meat?" Almost killed myself doing that.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036568
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: New Pepperjax location
Why is Pepperjax now listed on the Restaurants Inc website? Did they buy them?
http://restaurantsinc.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://restaurantsinc.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Bob from Omaha
- Planning Board
- Posts: 3079
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:00 pm
- Location: Metro Detroit Michigan
Re: New Pepperjax location
FranchiseeBrad wrote:Why is Pepperjax now listed on the Restaurants Inc website? Did they buy them?
http://restaurantsinc.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10815
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Re: New Pepperjax location
Heard Pepperjax is moving their HQ to Colorado and going to blow up. 100+ locations quickly.
-
Catfish
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 pm
Re: New Pepperjax location
This isn't a rumor. The headquarters is moving to Denver and was bought by a team made up of individuals that used to make up much of corporate Qdoba and money from a private equity firm out of SF. I can't speak to whether it'll blow up to over a hundred stores, although I know some of the individuals involved in the new ownership will tell you that. They also claim to have purchased some 37-40 stores for almost $60 million.
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: New Pepperjax location
Well, time to write them off. Like many former Omaha food outlets, once they go corporate, their food starts to decline. Liked the (unhealthy)Catfish wrote:This isn't a rumor. The headquarters is moving to Denver and was bought by a team made up of individuals that used to make up much of corporate Qdoba and money from a private equity firm out of SF. I can't speak to whether it'll blow up to over a hundred stores, although I know some of the individuals involved in the new ownership will tell you that. They also claim to have purchased some 37-40 stores for almost $60 million.
food. Liked the local base. Without the local base, it's just a sandwhich shop with massively unhealthy food. Bye.
-
Catfish
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 pm
Re: New Pepperjax location
Could not agree more.