Odd request, but I'm trying to find a relatively small contractor type space where I can make the holiday decorations I sell - it's grown out of our garage and I'd like to stay as close to home as possible, so around 180th and Harrison/Giles. I know Storage Road has some hodge podge type spots, but I've driven through there a few times and can't really find anything that says "for rent" or "for lease".
I know Cornerstone Storage just south of 192nd and Giles has contractor bays at their facility for around $300-ish and up... perhaps that's the best solution given my needs. However, figured I'd see if anyone knew of anything that might be available.
Thanks!
Looking for Contractor/Business Space on Storage Road or Nearby
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2141
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:44 am
- Location: Omaha
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036581
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Looking for Contractor/Business Space on Storage Road or Nearby
I get a lot of my photos printed in a shop located in a strip mall on Giles between 132 & 144. Not sure what he spends a month on that bay, but I believe its fairly affordable. That said, its probably a little more than a contractor bay at a storage facility, but you would have visibility from Giles.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110971
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Looking for Contractor/Business Space on Storage Road or Nearby
Check the area in Gretna around the old fire station that was just relocated to the new building.
204th and 370
NAPA and Schawns are a couple of other businesses in the area. I know there are multiple buildings available that have single bays leased. No idea if any are available but a drive through there might be worth a look.
204th and 370
NAPA and Schawns are a couple of other businesses in the area. I know there are multiple buildings available that have single bays leased. No idea if any are available but a drive through there might be worth a look.
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
Ryan j
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:19 pm
- Location: Nebraska - ??
Re: Looking for Contractor/Business Space on Storage Road or Nearby
You might look into Thrive space in Waterloo