Platte River State Park

Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, Des Moines, and the rest of Nebraska and Iowa
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Platte River State Park

Post by Coyote »

Platte River 40th Anniversary

SERVING AS AN ATTRACTION TO THE COMMUNITY WHILE PROVIDING RESOURCES TO WILDLIFE
User avatar
nativeomahan
County Board
Posts: 6014
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:46 pm
Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta

Re: Platte River State Park

Post by nativeomahan »

Dam_! I remember when it first opened. It was a huge addition to the parks and rec scene in the area. It remains in a local class by itself.
User avatar
BRoss
IT Director
Posts: 10003397
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
Location: West Central Omaha

Re: Platte River State Park

Post by BRoss »

nativeomahan wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:04 pm Dam_! I remember when it first opened. It was a huge addition to the parks and rec scene in the area. It remains in a local class by itself.
I love taking hikes at this park.