Omaha Beef
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Omaha Beef
Is this still a thing? I can remember it being somewhat popular ~15 years ago, but I can't remember the last time I even heard it mentioned.
Last edited by ChadJK on Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106375
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Re: Omaha Beef
AFAIK it still is. I've got a buddy who goes with his dad a few times/season and the Beef supporters group is usually at the popular city parades. Though, I didn't go to the Ralston 4th of July this past year so I couldn't say whether they were there like normal.
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Omaha Beef
I suppose I could have googled it, but Message Boards/Forums are for conversation, so.... 
Looks like they play at Liberty First Credit Union Arena in Ralston (or, as everyone actually calls it, "Ralston Arena.")
Omaha Beef
National Arena League (NAL)
https://www.beeffootball.com
I'll have to go check them out. It's probably fairly easy to get really good seats. Anyone been recently?
Looks like they play at Liberty First Credit Union Arena in Ralston (or, as everyone actually calls it, "Ralston Arena.")
Omaha Beef
National Arena League (NAL)
https://www.beeffootball.com
I'll have to go check them out. It's probably fairly easy to get really good seats. Anyone been recently?
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Omaha Beef
Former Husker Tommy Armstrong Jr.
Leads Omaha Beef to Second-Straight Undefeated Season
Ana Bellinghausen spoke with Omaha Beef QB and former Husker great Tommy Armstrong Jr. after the regular season finale. Armstrong has led the Beef to two-straight undefeated seasons and now has a chance to win back-to-back titles.
…
Leads Omaha Beef to Second-Straight Undefeated Season
Ana Bellinghausen spoke with Omaha Beef QB and former Husker great Tommy Armstrong Jr. after the regular season finale. Armstrong has led the Beef to two-straight undefeated seasons and now has a chance to win back-to-back titles.
…
-
SkyWarrior55
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:59 am
-
thenewguy
- County Board
- Posts: 4333
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm
- Location: Council Bluffs
Re: Omaha Beef
Tommy always had a cannon, it's good to see him having success on the field
Go Cubs Go