Express - Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

News and releases from metro area businesses
ChadJK
Planning Board
Posts: 2518
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm

Express - Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Post by ChadJK »

Express has filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and will be closing 95 stores. I believe they're only closing 1 in Nebraska, but I'm not sure which one. I think there's 3: Westroads Mall, Nebraska Crossing, and Gateway Mall.
User avatar
Busguy2010
City Council
Posts: 7340
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am
Location: North Central Omaha

Re: Express - Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Post by Busguy2010 »

ChadJK wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:58 pm Express has filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and will be closing 95 stores. I believe they're only closing 1 in Nebraska, but I'm not sure which one. I think there's 3: Westroads Mall, Nebraska Crossing, and Gateway Mall.
Let me know where the clearance sale is, I could use a few pairs of jeans.