Omaha Landscaping Companies

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here
OmahaJoe
New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:20 am

Omaha Landscaping Companies

Post by OmahaJoe »

Hey everyone — I’m looking for Omaha landscaping companies and was wondering if anyone here has ever worked with Mortensen Landscaping? I’ve got a backyard project coming up, and I’m going to need a retaining wall done, but I’m also looking for someone who really understands landscape design in Omaha, not just basic lawn care. Ideally, I’d like to work with a crew that handles hardscapes too — patios, stonework, maybe some lighting — and has a solid reputation when it comes to retaining walls in Omaha. If anyone has suggestions or experience with landscape design in Omaha, I’d appreciate hearing what worked for you. I would prefer not to go with a smaller company. If you've worked with them before and had a great experience, let me know. Thanks in advance!

https://mortensonlandscapes.com/