Question
-
loyalomahan
- Library Board
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:37 am
Question
Is the Council Bluffs drive in still in operation? I assume it's closed during the winter, but will it open up in the spring? or did it go out of business? I seem to remember hearing something about it last year. I'm just thinking that I need to see a drive in movie before they are all gone!
-
icejammer
- County Board
- Posts: 3569
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am
- Location: Council Bluffs
Question
Yeah, I think you're right, I seem to remember something about the drive-in changing hands and closing, but as far as I know, it's supposed to open up this spring. Probably not until mid/late April though I would guess.
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
--William Jennings Bryan
--William Jennings Bryan
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110964
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Question
Update...
Driving by there yesterday they have recently cahnged their sign. It now says,
OPENING MARCH 31
There were two movies listed too but I did not make a mental note of what they were and it was an afterthought to update this. If interested guess you will have to dry BY the drive IN on your way to a drive THROUGH for lunch or something.
Driving by there yesterday they have recently cahnged their sign. It now says,
OPENING MARCH 31
There were two movies listed too but I did not make a mental note of what they were and it was an afterthought to update this. If interested guess you will have to dry BY the drive IN on your way to a drive THROUGH for lunch or something.
