ted & wally's in dundee
-
creightonotter
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:57 pm
ted & wally's in dundee
someone heard that T&Ws will be expanding to the Dundee area. Anyone hear this?
-
adam186
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:29 am
- Location: Omaha
ted & wally's in dundee
I haven't, but maybe some of our fellow midtown forumers can clue us in?
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
ted & wally's in dundee
I never heard anything but ill see what I can find out. If they do though I will get very fat and be very drunk all the time. I miss that lil’icecream place the pulled out of old town I walked there weekly.
15-17, 26, 32
-
ModestMouse
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:00 pm
ted & wally's in dundee
Excuse me but exactly what is a Ted and Wally's is that like the ghetto version of Ben and Jerry's?>
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036565
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
ted & wally's in dundee
Did anyone see they built a Zestos in the Cherry Hills plaza?

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Guest
ted & wally's in dundee
BLASPHEMY! I would take ted and wallys over ben and jerrys any day of the week. If you havent had ted and wallys, then you havent LIVED...ModestMouse wrote:Excuse me but exactly what is a Ted and Wally's is that like the ghetto version of Ben and Jerry's?>
-
omahastylee459
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:48 pm
- Location: Nashua, NH
ted & wally's in dundee
woops, that was me, i never pay attention to whether I am signed in or not...go ted and wallys
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:44 pm
- Location: Omaha
ted & wally's in dundee
Well, what about an Omaha Chocolate Company in Dundee? I know many of the guests in this forum are midtown residents, and many of them probably haven't ventured all the way out to 168th & Center St. to try Gelato at The O.C.C. But, you should give it a try.
If you put a donation bucket in motion, maybe they could afford a space in Dundee
D
If you put a donation bucket in motion, maybe they could afford a space in Dundee
D
-
midtown charlie
- Human Relations
- Posts: 546
- Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:57 pm
- Location: Omaha
ted & wally's in dundee
Room for both if you ask me!
-
Big E
- City Council
- Posts: 8176
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:12 am
ted & wally's in dundee
1) Did you know there's a Zesto's in DT Fremont?
2) T&W's was once within walking distance of my front door. Because of that, it is now in big fat waddling distance of my front door.
How T&W's hasn't taken over the world is beyond me. It absolutely kicks B&Js hippie |expletive|.
-Big E
2) T&W's was once within walking distance of my front door. Because of that, it is now in big fat waddling distance of my front door.
How T&W's hasn't taken over the world is beyond me. It absolutely kicks B&Js hippie |expletive|.
-Big E
Stable genius.
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
ted & wally's in dundee
Agreed. I went into Ben and Jerry's for only the second time last week, but it was only to clean pigeon |expletive| off of my coat. DAMN YOU, MORTIMER THE PIGEON!!Big E wrote:How T&W's hasn't taken over the world is beyond me. It absolutely kicks B&Js hippie |expletive|.
-Big E
-
adam186
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:29 am
- Location: Omaha
ted & wally's in dundee
Sounds good to me. Midtown is continuing to grow, so I think it would be a great new location. Maybe we could write you check at the next forum meet.djc311 wrote:Well, what about an Omaha Chocolate Company in Dundee? I know many of the guests in this forum are midtown residents, and many of them probably haven't ventured all the way out to 168th & Center St. to try Gelato at The O.C.C. But, you should give it a try.
If you put a donation bucket in motion, maybe they could afford a space in Dundee
D
On a side note: Can I get a free sample of your chocolate if I come in and say Hi?
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
ted & wally's in dundee
T&Ds needs to do a Smirnoff Ice, I would buy a gallon from them on the spot.
15-17, 26, 32
-
Moovedtoomaha
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 11:07 pm
- Location: Dundee
This rumor is true
From reliable sources... it is only a matter of time before there is a public announcement.
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
ted & wally's in dundee
Already announced... and welcome to the forum Moovedtoomaha. 
http://www.eomaha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4437
http://www.eomaha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4437
-
Guest
ted & wally's in dundee
Thanks - it is now obvious I have been travelling for work recently! I completely missed the announcement.
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
-
DTO Luv
- City Council
- Posts: 9644
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm
-
w8ing
- Human Relations
- Posts: 674
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 4:32 pm
- Location: Twin Cities
ted & wally's in dundee
Oooh, thanks for posting the pics. I love the colors!
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
ted & wally's in dundee
T&D in da house




And the scenery is just about as good as the ice-cream, hot chicks everywhere!





And the scenery is just about as good as the ice-cream, hot chicks everywhere!
15-17, 26, 32
-
omahastylee459
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:48 pm
- Location: Nashua, NH
ted & wally's in dundee
sooo, that means its open now??
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
ted & wally's in dundee
I hope more buildings take an example from this building on the exterior lighting, btw...it enhanes that corner exponentially.
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
ted & wally's in dundee
Thats a big 10-4omahastylee459 wrote:sooo, that means its open now??
15-17, 26, 32
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
ted & wally's in dundee
This is a rumor but didn't want to start an entirely new thread. But I heard that T&Ds may stay open till 3am on fridays and saturdays to catter the after hours scene. This would be awesome IMO
15-17, 26, 32
-
cosmoguy
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:13 pm
- Location: Austin, TX
ted & wally's in dundee
Why is it T&D's ?
-
omahastylee459
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:48 pm
- Location: Nashua, NH
ted & wally's in dundee
i was wondering that myself
that would be awesome if they would stay open that late. Grab a jimmy johns sandwich at 2, then head over to ted and wallys for desert.
that would be awesome if they would stay open that late. Grab a jimmy johns sandwich at 2, then head over to ted and wallys for desert.
-
jsheets
- Human Relations
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:06 pm
- Location: West Papio Lakes
ted & wally's in dundee
Yeah, I'm confused too. So Ted & Wally's is open? And isn't that T&W's, not T&D's? Or is T&D something else. I'm confused.cosmoguy wrote:Why is it T&D's ?
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
ted & wally's in dundee
so ahhh......... why is this still in the rumors?
"dee dee dee"

"dee dee dee"
15-17, 26, 32
-
ModestMouse
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:00 pm
ted & wally's in dundee
...well, maybe Ted and wally's doesn't want to expand.
I mean, does Ted and Wally's franchise, from what I heard they were still pretty much locally owned yes?
I mean, does Ted and Wally's franchise, from what I heard they were still pretty much locally owned yes?
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036565
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
ted & wally's in dundee
I looked and did a few searches and didn't find anything. Nothing big but it looks like a subway is going in next to T&W. It will be good to have a fast food with all the resterauants in Dundee.



Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
ted & wally's in dundee
Ted and Wally's is locally owned.
Also, I heard that the Subway is going to be open until 2am. BEER FOOD.
Also, I heard that the Subway is going to be open until 2am. BEER FOOD.
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:49 am
- Location: Dundee
ted & wally's in dundee
The sign on the subway said it will be open till 1:30 that will be awesome IMO.
15-17, 26, 32
-
Swift
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2887
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: NYC
ted & wally's in dundee
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.
Although I rarely get drunk in Dundee, and if I did, I probably wouldn't eat at Subway...I still think this is sweet!!!
Not that subways in general are sweet, but that more things are staying open later.
Now if we could only get the busses to run until 2am.
Although I rarely get drunk in Dundee, and if I did, I probably wouldn't eat at Subway...I still think this is sweet!!!
Not that subways in general are sweet, but that more things are staying open later.
Now if we could only get the busses to run until 2am.
Last edited by Swift on Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
OmahaJaysCU
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2191
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:00 pm
ted & wally's in dundee
Will Ted n Wallys be putting up a sign similar to Subways?
-
annad
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:46 pm
- Location: Country Club
Ted & Wally's in Dundee
Anyone know what happened to Ted & Wally's in Dundee? I noticed last week that it's now ECreamery. I haven't stopped in, but it looks like they didn't do much renovation - same green walls, same bar stools in the window... ECreamery's website (http://www.ecreamery.com/Default.aspx) doesn't provide much info about their arrival in Omaha, and a quick Google search didn't bring up anything about the transition from T&W's. ECreamery sells their ice cream & gelato on the site, but it's $39.99 for a half gallon! They'd better not charge that in Dundee!
-
DTO Luv
- City Council
- Posts: 9644
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm
ted & wally's in dundee
ECreamery doesn't quite sound right. At least not for an ice cream shop.
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106376
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
ted & wally's in dundee
so THAT'S where Jeff has been!! :lol:
-
SRT84WD
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:47 am
- Location: Midtown
ted & wally's in dundee
From what I understand T&W's owns ecreamery.com, which is why the website refers to 50th & Underwood as their HQ on the contacts page. I think T&W bought it a year ago or so.
From the site:
"And the next time you happen to be in Omaha, stop in and say hello! You can find us at 5001 Underwood Avenue, on the main street of historic Dundee. But until then, enjoy eCreamery online — where all your favorites are just a click away."
Oh, here's the note in W-H:
http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2 ... d=10186015
From the site:
"And the next time you happen to be in Omaha, stop in and say hello! You can find us at 5001 Underwood Avenue, on the main street of historic Dundee. But until then, enjoy eCreamery online — where all your favorites are just a click away."
Oh, here's the note in W-H:
http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=2 ... d=10186015
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
ted & wally's in dundee
Thanks for that info SRT84WD - and welcome to eOmahaForums!






