La Vista
-
Guest
La Vista
I heard from a pretty reliable source that the La Vista Falls golf course is going to be turned into a large urban park and there is going to be some big area along 84th that is going to be transformed into some kind of a mixed use, city center. Who wants to bet it will be called La Vista Village? My source is a friend who is a business owner in that area, so I'm guessing he knows what he's talking about. Now start jumping all over me like you did with my NFM rumor.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036565
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
La Vista

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Guest
La Vista
I guess my friend knew what he was talking about, and we can probably take this out of the Rumor section. I was looking at Topix.net and see that in the October 28 Suburban Scene, it said that this was just approved by the planning commission and the proposal will go to the city council in November. They had a couple of nice photos of what this could possibly look like too.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
La Vista
No, you can register and post in the fore mentioned thread, because this one is now locked.Anonymous wrote:I guess my friend knew what he was talking about, and we can probably take this out of the Rumor section. .