I know there was a rumor thread about some sort of a brewery and a brick oven pizza place north of TD Ameritrade park, downtown.
We drove through months ago and there seemed to be some demolition/constructin going on. But I have not heard anything since.
Anybody have any info?
What happened to brewery/pizza place north of TDAP?
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036565
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
What happened to brewery/pizza place north of TDAP?
I think they are still working on it?
http://eomahaforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic ... ht=brewery
If I were them, I would be in no hurry to open until next June...
http://eomahaforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic ... ht=brewery
If I were them, I would be in no hurry to open until next June...
Last edited by Brad on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10815
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
What happened to brewery/pizza place north of TDAP?
The have been pretty consistent saying they wont start work on that location until the Benson Brewery is opened.