Hey everyone, I thought I'd stop in and let you all know I'm still around, well, offline at least. I've been really busy lately and my internet browsing time has diminshed quite a bit.
My wife and I still live here in Midtown, and it's been fantastic to see all the redevelopment projects over the past couple years. The pace has really been picking up in our neighborhood lately. I tell my wife that the house we're living in and working on now is the "practice house", but by the time we're done, I'm afraid the big victorians that I'm really interested in are going to be a lot more expensive!
Anyway, I just thought I'd stop by and make a quick post. Hopefully I'll find a few minutes now and then to check in. The forum always comes to mind when I go past a project here in town, wondering about the backstory. Oh, and thanks to nativeomahan for inviting me to check in again; it's a neat community here.
Long Time, No See
-
Seth
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1436
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm
- Location: Ford Birthsite Neighborhood
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036568
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Long Time, No See
Good to hear from you again!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Long Time, No See
Welcome back Seth!
-
Bosco55David
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1392
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 am
- Location: Tampa, FL (formerly Omaha and Council Bluffs)
Long Time, No See
Little late to the game here but welcome back Seth. I was just wondering to myself where you had disappeared to. Glad to see you back as you are one of my favorite posters.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Long Time, No See
Glad I could help flush you out, Seth. LOL
-
Seth
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1436
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm
- Location: Ford Birthsite Neighborhood
Long Time, No See
Thanks, everyone.