Forum has been upgraded (more info). Please report any issues on the Modifications to eOmahaForums topic under General Discussion.

Omaha South - Collin Field

General discussion on all things Omaha.
User avatar
Greg S
City Council
Posts: 8993
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:46 pm

Omaha South - Collin Field

Post by Greg S »

Central plays South Friday night. I’ve always been interested in watching a game there. Great use of land and looks cool when driving by. Anyone have any tips on parking for it?

Greg
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110965
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Omaha South - Collin Field

Post by nebugeater »

Greg S wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:05 pm Central plays South Friday night. I’ve always been interested in watching a game there. Great use of land and looks cool when driving by. Anyone have any tips on parking for it?

Greg
Tips on parking..

Make sure you have some good hiking shoes.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
User avatar
Uffda
County Board
Posts: 4621
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
Location: Land o Lakes, FL

Re: Omaha South - Collin Field

Post by Uffda »

Greg S wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:05 pm Central plays South Friday night. I’ve always been interested in watching a game there. Great use of land and looks cool when driving by. Anyone have any tips on parking for it?

Greg
I use to teach on that side of town. There is a stadium parking lot on the east side of the field - which you probably know. I looked and Jacobo’s Grocery is only until 5 - I don’t know if they allow parking. Also across the street from Jacobos is Wells Fargo.

Street parking and maybe GI Forum - if you go there and grab something to eat.
We are the people our parents warned us about.

Jimmy Buffett
User avatar
TheSeventhBrat
Home Owners Association
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:59 am

Re: Omaha South - Collin Field

Post by TheSeventhBrat »

Greg S wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:05 pm Central plays South Friday night. I’ve always been interested in watching a game there. Great use of land and looks cool when driving by. Anyone have any tips on parking for it?

Greg
It will always be The Hole to any true Sout' Omaha kid.