Abbott drive bike trail
-
ItsAllAboutMe
- Human Relations
- Posts: 963
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:14 pm
Abbott drive bike trail
They are currently grading & paving the long promised bike trail from Carter lake park to the riverfront. I was surprised to see it's location is on the west side of Abbot Drive and not the east side. Thrilled to see this finally getting done. ( I'm sure they're is an old topic somewhere talking about this bike trail connection but I couldn't find it).
-
Renovator2559
- Human Relations
- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2023 7:48 pm
- Location: Midtown Omaha
Re: Abbot drive bike trail
Council Bluffs also has quietly connected the path from Bob Kerry Bridge, under the i29N/S highway, into First Avenue trail all onto Central CB downtown. Will post on its appropriate thread.
Still, it's great to see both Omaha and CB coordinating the connection of their trail networks to the riverfront at the same time.
Still, it's great to see both Omaha and CB coordinating the connection of their trail networks to the riverfront at the same time.
Home sweet, home...Omaha!