Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Downtown, Midtown, and all parts east of 72nd.
skip
Library Board
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:36 pm
Location: Midtown

Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Post by skip »

User avatar
Garrett
County Board
Posts: 4709
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Post by Garrett »

Looks like this is the final piece of this development.

https://eomahaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=414050#p414050
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
Athomsfere
Planning Board
Posts: 2300
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:03 am

Re: Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Post by Athomsfere »

Ugh. ~1100 sqft for a 3 bed?

I mean, glad for the infill. But I wish these were ideally for sale/ a little bigger.
BuildTaller
Home Owners Association
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2025 2:57 pm

Re: Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Post by BuildTaller »

Athomsfere wrote: Fri May 30, 2025 4:56 pm Ugh. ~1100 sqft for a 3 bed?

I mean, glad for the infill. But I wish these were ideally for sale/ a little bigger.
Yikes, did you accidentally drive west of 72nd in between Amsterdam trips?
User avatar
iamjacobm
City Council
Posts: 10822
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Post by iamjacobm »

This are affordable units so keeping costs down probably a factor here.
Athomsfere
Planning Board
Posts: 2300
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:03 am

Re: Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Post by Athomsfere »

BuildTaller wrote: Fri May 30, 2025 8:06 pm
Athomsfere wrote: Fri May 30, 2025 4:56 pm Ugh. ~1100 sqft for a 3 bed?

I mean, glad for the infill. But I wish these were ideally for sale/ a little bigger.
Yikes, did you accidentally drive west of 72nd in between Amsterdam trips?
What is that supposed to mean?
Nosebot
Home Owners Association
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue May 02, 2023 6:53 pm

Re: Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Post by Nosebot »

Athomsfere wrote: Tue Jun 03, 2025 4:27 pm
BuildTaller wrote: Fri May 30, 2025 8:06 pm
Athomsfere wrote: Fri May 30, 2025 4:56 pm Ugh. ~1100 sqft for a 3 bed?

I mean, glad for the infill. But I wish these were ideally for sale/ a little bigger.
Yikes, did you accidentally drive west of 72nd in between Amsterdam trips?
What is that supposed to mean?
Sounds like wanting more then the 1k Sqft sounds too suburban for them
Athomsfere
Planning Board
Posts: 2300
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:03 am

Re: Brando Townhomes (1303 Park Ave)

Post by Athomsfere »

Yeah I sort of read the same, but also don't really follow.