Day Spa for Men

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here
MTO
City Council
Posts: 7784
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Dundee

Day Spa for Men

Post by MTO »

a friend yeah sure, lol.
15-17, 26, 32
omaproud
Home Owners Association
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:28 pm
Location: NORTHWEST OMAHA

Day Spa for Men

Post by omaproud »

Who said anything about "friend"? :;): [/img]
adam186
Planning Board
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 am
Location: Omaha

Day Spa for Men

Post by adam186 »

adam186
Planning Board
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 am
Location: Omaha

Day Spa for Men

Post by adam186 »

Google:

day spa for men Omaha
omaproud
Home Owners Association
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:28 pm
Location: NORTHWEST OMAHA

Day Spa for Men

Post by omaproud »

I can google, Adam, but I am looking for recommendations from anyone with experience or info. :yes:
adam186
Planning Board
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 am
Location: Omaha

Day Spa for Men

Post by adam186 »

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I don't have experience so I won't be able to help you out.
DTO Luv
City Council
Posts: 9644
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:22 pm

Day Spa for Men

Post by DTO Luv »

Can't say I've been to one either. Are spas unique to men and women? I thought a spa was a spa.
DTO
omaproud
Home Owners Association
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:28 pm
Location: NORTHWEST OMAHA

Day Spa for Men

Post by omaproud »

No offense taken Adam.
DTO, the video above says some spas are beginning to cater more to men. (Thanks for posting that, Adam). Maybe I'll go with one that's mentioned there.
MTO
City Council
Posts: 7784
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Dundee

Day Spa for Men

Post by MTO »

I think they had one in the Zoolander movie, I'm not sure we have something like that around here.
15-17, 26, 32
User avatar
Big E
City Council
Posts: 8176
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:12 pm

Day Spa for Men

Post by Big E »

"Know how I know you're gay?"

"You macramé-d yourself a pair of jean shorts."

And yes, I've enjoyed a day of mannies and peddies.

-Big E
Stable genius.
joeglow
Planning Board
Posts: 2645
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:04 am

Day Spa for Men

Post by joeglow »

Big E wrote:"Know how I know you're gay?"

"You macramé-d yourself a pair of jean shorts."

And yes, I've enjoyed a day of mannies and peddies.

-Big E
-Call me insecure, but I would never get one of those. However, I would like to get a massage some day (but NOT from a guy).
DTO Luv
City Council
Posts: 9644
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:22 pm

Day Spa for Men

Post by DTO Luv »

Guys have bigger hands. It's way better. I need a pedicure though.
DTO
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council
Posts: 6854
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:46 pm

Day Spa for Men

Post by StreetsOfOmaha »

joeglow wrote:
Big E wrote:"Know how I know you're gay?"

"You macramé-d yourself a pair of jean shorts."

And yes, I've enjoyed a day of mannies and peddies.

-Big E
-Call me insecure, but I would never get one of those. However, I would like to get a massage some day (but NOT from a guy).
You're insecure.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
joeglow
Planning Board
Posts: 2645
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:04 am

Day Spa for Men

Post by joeglow »

StreetsOfOmaha wrote:
joeglow wrote:
Big E wrote:"Know how I know you're gay?"

"You macramé-d yourself a pair of jean shorts."

And yes, I've enjoyed a day of mannies and peddies.

-Big E
-Call me insecure, but I would never get one of those. However, I would like to get a massage some day (but NOT from a guy).
You're insecure.
George: What if something happens?
Elaine: Oh, what could happen?
George: What if it felt good?
Elaine: It's supposed to feel good.
George: I don't want it to feel good.
Elaine: Then why get the massage?
George: Exactly!
User avatar
UNOstudent
Human Relations
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:27 am

Day Spa for Men

Post by UNOstudent »

i was thinking the same thing joe, so i uploaded this video

[youtube][/youtube]
MTO
City Council
Posts: 7784
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Dundee

Day Spa for Men

Post by MTO »

This thread keep making me think of Zoolander.. "Dayie spa"
15-17, 26, 32