I am not sure how many of your commute from out West to downtown on a daily basis, but if you do, then you already know there is no quick concise way to get from A to B. A west loop on the Interstate would solve this, but I doubt this is in our neat future.
For everyone who has to enter the jungle at the I-80/L-Street Interchange, I am sure you share my levels of frustrations with the various amounts of merging traffic coming at you from every direction.
Once you get on the on-ramp for the Interstate, you come to a quick stop because there are a number of people try to exit onto L at the same Interchange. Once you get past that hurdle, then you must merge onto I-80, which is the furthest lanes to the left, making crossing traffic that much more dangerous.
It's a poorly designed infrastructure all around.
I-80/I-680/L-Street/I-Street Interchanges
-
bradical
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:07 pm
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036604
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
I-80/I-680/L-Street/I-Street Interchanges
L Street Interstate Entrance Idea
http://eomahaforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5031
the thought of a south/west & south bypass
http://eomahaforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1388
http://eomahaforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5031
the thought of a south/west & south bypass
http://eomahaforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1388

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto