Hey Folks...
I'm trying to compile a list of neighborhood names in Omaha/Sarpy County and the street intersections...
Let me know any that you know... it's greatly appreciated. My knowledge is very limited in this area... Thanks!
John
Omaha Neighborhoods
-
johnnyc
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:25 pm
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Omaha Neighborhoods
Johnny - try starting here: City of Omaha: Neighborhoods
-
Stargazer
- County Board
- Posts: 4182
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:06 pm
- Location: Bennington
Omaha Neighborhoods
Hey... not sure why I never thought to ask this... if we have a weather station... is there a KETV weather 'network' which we can get in on ?
Shoot for the Moon... if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
-
johnnyc
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:25 pm
Omaha Neighborhoods
Thanks Coyote... I found a complete list. perfect!
Stargazer... We don't really have a local network in town, but I think it would be a good idea for one. Do you have it online?
John
Stargazer... We don't really have a local network in town, but I think it would be a good idea for one. Do you have it online?
John
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Omaha Neighborhoods
No Problem John.
When people from around the metro send in their weather info (and picture) is that done by e-mail then?
When people from around the metro send in their weather info (and picture) is that done by e-mail then?