Pest Control
-
cdub
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 1:38 pm
- Location: Tempe. AZ
Pest Control
Anyone have experience with this in Omaha? I could always call the national guys I have heard of but I assume they are pretty pricey.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036565
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Pest Control
I take care of pest control myself, but as far as the national guys... Stay away!
Any national home service company that I have looked in to, terminex, truegreen, scotts, etc are all rip-offs. You can get better service from a local company for less money. They have all the executive pay on the top they have to take care of. The local guy is working with a lot smaller overhead.
Any national home service company that I have looked in to, terminex, truegreen, scotts, etc are all rip-offs. You can get better service from a local company for less money. They have all the executive pay on the top they have to take care of. The local guy is working with a lot smaller overhead.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
cdub
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 1:38 pm
- Location: Tempe. AZ
Pest Control
I have been doing it myself but coming up a bit short. Plus we are starting to get some things that I dont know what they are or how they got to where we see them. Absent the babies and the cat I might just nuke everything with raid but that's not possible.
Your comment about the big guys is kind of what I thought might be the case, thanks.
Your comment about the big guys is kind of what I thought might be the case, thanks.
-
joeglow
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2645
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:04 pm
Pest Control
Our neighbors had termites, so we had a few local companies come out and look and, sure enough, we had them around the house, but not in it. We had them treat the house and were happy. I will have to see if I can dig up who we used.
-
cdub
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 1:38 pm
- Location: Tempe. AZ
Pest Control
Please do. I will certainly give them a shot with any other locals I can find. Its definitely time to check for termites again.
-
joeglow
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2645
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:04 pm
Pest Control
Sorry for the late response. We used Heartland and were very happy.