Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here
Benjamin

Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?

Post by Benjamin »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to where I might be able to purchase Chinese Fish Balls. Thanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_ball
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106380
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?

Post by almighty_tuna »

I can't say that i've ever looked for fish balls when shopping, but my two best guesses are:

- Asian Food Mart, around 76th & Cass

- Asian Superstore (idk the real name, it's just big) just north of 26th & L, kinda off the onramp to NB 75
User avatar
nativeomahan
County Board
Posts: 6013
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:46 pm
Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta

Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?

Post by nativeomahan »

I never realized that fish had.....oh, never mind.
cdub
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1216
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:38 pm
Location: Tempe. AZ

Where can I find Fish balls in Omaha?

Post by cdub »

He must be like Kanye, a gay fish.