Ejected from Bright Eyes concert by following Oberst ...

Discussion of current events, news, the latest happenings in Omaha
User avatar
Omababe
Planning Board
Posts: 2467
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:47 am

Ejected from Bright Eyes concert by following Oberst ...

Post by Omababe »

ricko
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:54 pm

Ejected from Bright Eyes concert by following Oberst ...

Post by ricko »

Well, in MY day, they would have at least taken their clothes off before they jumped in the pool.
User avatar
Omababe
Planning Board
Posts: 2467
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:47 am

Ejected from Bright Eyes concert by following Oberst ...

Post by Omababe »

ricko wrote:Well, in MY day, they would have at least taken their clothes off before they jumped in the pool.
LOL! Coincidentally, I just received an invitation to a "Bottoms Only" pool party at another Las Vegas hotel.

(No, I'm not ...)
User avatar
S33
County Board
Posts: 4430
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Ejected from Bright Eyes concert by following Oberst ...

Post by S33 »

Omababe wrote:
ricko wrote:Well, in MY day, they would have at least taken their clothes off before they jumped in the pool.
LOL! Coincidentally, I just received an invitation to a "Bottoms Only" pool party at another Las Vegas hotel.

(No, I'm not ...)
I can give you a forwarding address for that invite since you're not using it :)
User avatar
Omababe
Planning Board
Posts: 2467
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:47 am

Ejected from Bright Eyes concert by following Oberst ...

Post by Omababe »

S33 wrote:I can give you a forwarding address for that invite since you're not using it :)
LOL! It's women free, admission for men is $30. :)
User avatar
S33
County Board
Posts: 4430
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Ejected from Bright Eyes concert by following Oberst ...

Post by S33 »

Always a price tag on the boobies...