Nope, this morning about 6:30 am.OmahaJaysCU wrote:Brad pry took that pic Sunday.
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036569
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036569
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Here is what I observed this past weekend.
Friday at 4:30pm - Not Finished
Sunday at 2pm - Not Finished
Today at 6:30 am - Not finished
Today at 4:30pm Finished...
Friday at 4:30pm - Not Finished
Sunday at 2pm - Not Finished
Today at 6:30 am - Not finished
Today at 4:30pm Finished...

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Seth
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1436
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm
- Location: Ford Birthsite Neighborhood
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Lol, that's pretty specific!Brad wrote:Here is what I observed this past weekend.
Friday at 4:30pm - Not Finished
Sunday at 2pm - Not Finished
Today at 6:30 am - Not finished
Today at 4:30pm Finished...
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036569
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I can see it from my Office...Seth wrote:Lol, that's pretty specific!Brad wrote:Here is what I observed this past weekend.
Friday at 4:30pm - Not Finished
Sunday at 2pm - Not Finished
Today at 6:30 am - Not finished
Today at 4:30pm Finished...

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
RockHarbor
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:42 am
- Location: Silver State
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I just took some photos of it yesterday. It looks more balanced, to me, with the Ameritrade logo put up. I've been looking at discussion on this building and almost laughing, as without seeing this thread (as this Forum is often hard for me to get to because of a server issue, or something), I've been saying the same thing to a friend watching it go up. The backside is so...ahem...unique, that it reminds me of a building that you would see in a Euro city (like Berlin, or London) or something. So, I think it is "high quality" and "high tech" design, and I like it, but it was a pretty big leap, imo, plopping a building with that kind of ultra-trendy design down in Old Mill, surrounded by common, suburban-style 70's and 80's mirrored-glass buildings. Hopefully, some newer buildings will be built around it, in that area, to help incorporate it better. I'm not complaining about it, but I think having that speckled-window back and side walls was pretty daring. I almost wish they would have wrapped the horizontal lines around the whole structure. But, whatever... It is what it is. And, I understand what the architect was going for. It is high-quality design like you would see featured in architectural books, I think, and I'm glad Omaha is getting sharper architecture. They just have to be careful not to go overboard, and make sure the design still compliments the surrounding area, imo.
I can get pushed out because I'm "too much" for some. Then, an observer of me comes suddenly swooping in to "fill my shoes." People are always more accepting of the new one, because their feathers aren't truly ruffled by them. (Yawn) I can count on it every time.
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106377
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I'm surprised nobody has made the connection yet with the windows. I found it quite clever.RockHarbor wrote: I'm not complaining about it, but I think having that speckled-window back and side walls was pretty daring. I almost wish they would have wrapped the horizontal lines around the whole structure. But, whatever... It is what it is. And, I understand what the architect was going for. It is high-quality design like you would see featured in architectural books, I think, and I'm glad Omaha is getting sharper architecture. They just have to be careful not to go overboard, and make sure the design still compliments the surrounding area, imo.

-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036569
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I heard over the weekend that the reason there as the white panels behind the green glass is because its lit from within and its meant to glow like an Iceberg.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
nebport5
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:13 pm
- Location: 68102
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
ItsAllAboutMe wrote:I guess this is one time I have to disagree with most of you on the look and design of a building. I actually quite like it. They have gone to great lengths to make this building LEED certified, it is going to win many awards for a variety of reasons. Once all the final details, signage and such is done I believe it's going to be very sharp. My only regret is they didn't build it North East of the ball Park downtown.
I like it as well. I'd think most of us here would at least appreciate the departure from contemporary Omaha tradition of puke brick with aqua glass. I'm sure the design would've been a bit different if it was downtown, but whatever. It's bright spot out west in an otherwise "blighted" area that in time will enjoy a catalytic transformation.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I wasn't aware that being LEED certified = Butt Ugly.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10815
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
So you can get LEED certified even if you plan to run hundreds of lights all night for the sole purpose of having the building glow? It will probably look cool, but seems about as anti-green as it gets.Brad wrote:I heard over the weekend that the reason there as the white panels behind the green glass is because its lit from within and its meant to glow like an Iceberg.
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I heard there is going to be monkeys on recumbent bicycles generating energy for the lights.iamjacobm wrote:So you can get LEED certified even if you plan to run hundreds of lights all night for the sole purpose of having the building glow? It will probably look cool, but seems about as anti-green as it gets.Brad wrote:I heard over the weekend that the reason there as the white panels behind the green glass is because its lit from within and its meant to glow like an Iceberg.
-
Big E
- City Council
- Posts: 8176
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:12 am
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Why not just burn the monkeys for fuel? They're renewable.
Stable genius.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036569
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I don't get that either. However LEED is all about earning points. May be they gave up some points with the lights and made them up elsewhere. It looks like there will be a row at the top and a row at the bottom that shine up through the walls. Its not like they are going to have lights on every floor.iamjacobm wrote:So you can get LEED certified even if you plan to run hundreds of lights all night for the sole purpose of having the building glow? It will probably look cool, but seems about as anti-green as it gets.Brad wrote:I heard over the weekend that the reason there as the white panels behind the green glass is because its lit from within and its meant to glow like an Iceberg.
Anyone know LEED better? Can they get points for the lights if they use LED lights instead of regular lights?

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
charlie123
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:52 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
-
ricko
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1452
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:54 pm
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Caught famed architect Frank Ghery on Charlie Rose a few months back. He mentioned that the whole LEED thing currently has the upper hand over design. I don't know why the two have to be mutually exclusive. They're building a huge mixed-use complex (like Aksarben Village) near me that looks like something out of 1950's Berlin.nativeomahan wrote:I wasn't aware that being LEED certified = Butt Ugly.
-
ShawJ
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1573
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I kind of like it. But I feel like in 30 years people will look at this building like some look at the Northern Natural Gas building now.
-
l-dude
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 am
- Location: Lincoln
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Good reference...I agree (in case anyone wanted to know).
-
Erik
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1524
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:55 am
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I notice several of the green panels have been removed which revealed a white panel underneath. I also noticed each green panel has a brown hole at each corner too.
I think the.green will be coming off soon.
I think the.green will be coming off soon.
-
ShawJ
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1573
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
The green is final.
This picture shows the panels locked in with metal braces:

More here -- http://envelop.archwall.com/?p=211
This picture shows the panels locked in with metal braces:

More here -- http://envelop.archwall.com/?p=211
-
Fairmount
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 am
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
The TD Ameritrade tower is almost an eyesore. From a distance, one gets the impression of green styrofoam insulation panels secured with metal bolts. Back in the 50's that color was known as "industrial green". It was commonly used inside of government buildings, prisons etc. The attached lower level buildings jutting out resemble what happens when additional space is needed on an existing building.
In my opinion, the trend for erecting these slab-like, monolithic structures we're seeing around Omaha these days is very disappointing. They probably cost less to build, and they look it.
In my opinion, the trend for erecting these slab-like, monolithic structures we're seeing around Omaha these days is very disappointing. They probably cost less to build, and they look it.
-
jessep28
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2819
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Imagine what they could have done with a green building.


Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
-
Uffda
- County Board
- Posts: 4621
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:52 pm
- Location: Land o Lakes, FL
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I noticed this morning that he big crane is down.
-
jessep28
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2819
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Building on my Wizard of Oz joke, I think that they should change the name of Old Mill to the Emerald City.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
The city is planning on repaving much of the neighborhhod to the west (those roads are horrible) (South 108th Ave, Farnam Drive, Harney St, W Dodge Frontage Road North, W Dodge Frontage Road South, S 108th Avenue Median, N 108th Right Turn, Old Mill Road, Dodge Street Frontage, Davenport St.) and build a pedestrian bridge across the Big Papio Creek at Harney St. (Lamp Park) with a bicyle station/repair area.
"The thought was to do more than the street system to achieve a greater public benfit, and to attract additional re-investment and redevelopment to create a higher density of major employers in the Old Mill area."
"The thought was to do more than the street system to achieve a greater public benfit, and to attract additional re-investment and redevelopment to create a higher density of major employers in the Old Mill area."
-
Fairmount
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 am
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Coyote@Jun 29, 2012 3:20 pm:
The repaving of 114th St. between Pacific and Burke streets includes adding a third lane and a bike trail starting at Pacific and ending at Burke. Unfortunately, this bike trail to nowhere will mean the acquisition of private property and the destruction of mature trees along 114th.
The projects are being paid for by TIF funding. The neighborhood area had to be blighted for these improvements, which primarily benefit TD Ameritrade and the businesses around it. The pedestrian bridge and trail was added to meet the requirement of a "benefit" to the community, as well as adding points to TD Ameritrade's LEED Certification. That's the real "thought" behind the bike trail and bridge. The truth is, no one wants or needs it and it's a total waste of property tax dollars. The grading of 114th alone makes it inappropriate for a bike trail.
The city is well aware that the residential area does not desire to have a pedestrian bridge (which will most likely include a bike trail requiring additional acquisition of private property to make room for it) leading from the Old Mill business park/TD Ameritrade Campus into their neighborhood. And "neighborhood connectivity" just doesn't justify a price tag of 2.4 million dollars when there are already 3 pedestrian bridges over the creek, from Pacific to Dodge. One is right near TD Ameritrade! Plus where will that bike trail lead to, the new bike trail to nowhere between Pacific and Burke?
The fact of the matter is, residents on the west side of the Papio do not want a bike trail running along their street, going over driveways of single family homes where young children are playing. It's an ill-thought-out idea that makes no sense. It the city has more appropriate plans for this trail, why haven't they presented them? Exactly where the proposed additional pedestrian bridge is to be built is questionable. First it was at Lamp Street, then it was at Jackson St. I was not aware that Harney was chosen. That seems odd as Harney does not go all the way through to 114th. I was wondering where you got that information.
And by the way, Lamp Park is nothing more than 7 baseball fields. That's all it was built for. There are no park benches or anything like that. Just 7 fenced-in baseball fields and a couple of kiddie recreation areas with swings and slides.
The repaving of 114th St. between Pacific and Burke streets includes adding a third lane and a bike trail starting at Pacific and ending at Burke. Unfortunately, this bike trail to nowhere will mean the acquisition of private property and the destruction of mature trees along 114th.
The projects are being paid for by TIF funding. The neighborhood area had to be blighted for these improvements, which primarily benefit TD Ameritrade and the businesses around it. The pedestrian bridge and trail was added to meet the requirement of a "benefit" to the community, as well as adding points to TD Ameritrade's LEED Certification. That's the real "thought" behind the bike trail and bridge. The truth is, no one wants or needs it and it's a total waste of property tax dollars. The grading of 114th alone makes it inappropriate for a bike trail.
The city is well aware that the residential area does not desire to have a pedestrian bridge (which will most likely include a bike trail requiring additional acquisition of private property to make room for it) leading from the Old Mill business park/TD Ameritrade Campus into their neighborhood. And "neighborhood connectivity" just doesn't justify a price tag of 2.4 million dollars when there are already 3 pedestrian bridges over the creek, from Pacific to Dodge. One is right near TD Ameritrade! Plus where will that bike trail lead to, the new bike trail to nowhere between Pacific and Burke?
The fact of the matter is, residents on the west side of the Papio do not want a bike trail running along their street, going over driveways of single family homes where young children are playing. It's an ill-thought-out idea that makes no sense. It the city has more appropriate plans for this trail, why haven't they presented them? Exactly where the proposed additional pedestrian bridge is to be built is questionable. First it was at Lamp Street, then it was at Jackson St. I was not aware that Harney was chosen. That seems odd as Harney does not go all the way through to 114th. I was wondering where you got that information.
And by the way, Lamp Park is nothing more than 7 baseball fields. That's all it was built for. There are no park benches or anything like that. Just 7 fenced-in baseball fields and a couple of kiddie recreation areas with swings and slides.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
http://www.cityofomaha.org/cityclerk/im ... sc/912.pdfFairmount wrote:I was wondering where you got that information.
-
Fairmount
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 am
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Coyote: I have seen that. It does not appear that the pedestrian bridge leads to Harney Street in Exhibit 2. In fact, it does not lead to any street at all as far as I can tell from that third+ generation copy. It appears to end up between 2 existing streets. If that's even where they end up putting it. And if there are specifications in the proposal detailing any further information, I haven't found it.
But the question still remains, why does the city need a pedestrian bridge from Old Mill Business Park/TD Ameritrade Campus to the residential area and a ballpark used by the Suburban Athletic Association? Do you know? Does anyone know?
But the question still remains, why does the city need a pedestrian bridge from Old Mill Business Park/TD Ameritrade Campus to the residential area and a ballpark used by the Suburban Athletic Association? Do you know? Does anyone know?
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
So, after having 114th Street closed for close to a year, in 2010-2011, and resurfaced to what we have now (the present street is a huge improvement over the pre-2010 version) the city is going to come in and destroy all that work to widen the street? Huh?
I totally am on board with the improvements to the street system in Old Mill South, as they are awful. When I was test driving cars from Old Mill Toyota they insisted I take them down Davenport Street to see how they handled in simulated off road driving.
I totally am on board with the improvements to the street system in Old Mill South, as they are awful. When I was test driving cars from Old Mill Toyota they insisted I take them down Davenport Street to see how they handled in simulated off road driving.
-
Collin
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 am
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10815
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
http://www.omaha.com/article/20120711/N ... -by-design
Well, they explain the windows.
Well, they explain the windows.
And the green.In an homage to the earliest days of stock trading via telegraph lines, TD Ameritrade executives and the company's St. Louis-based architecture firm arranged the clear windows so that the outside walls resemble strips of old-fashioned ticker tape.
The pale green that dominates three sides of the building is the glass in its natural state, without the additional processes needed to eliminate the green tint. Office workers can see through the glass, and sensors adjust the amount of light depending on the time of day and the intensity of the light outside.
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106377
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Pfft I called that well over a month ago. I got your premium content *right here*iamjacobm wrote:http://www.omaha.com/article/20120711/N ... -by-design
Well, they explain the windows.
In an homage to the earliest days of stock trading via telegraph lines, TD Ameritrade executives and the company's St. Louis-based architecture firm arranged the clear windows so that the outside walls resemble strips of old-fashioned ticker tape.
-
charlie123
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:52 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
The construction elevator is gone. now a crane is installing the last panels where the elevator once existed
[img][img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9416/tdamerelev.jpg[/img]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
[img][img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9416/tdamerelev.jpg[/img]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
-
charlie123
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:52 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
To Almighty Tuna -- you did mention the connection to the ticker tape a while back... I have to admit, even with the image you uploaded, I didn't quite make the connection right away. I tried googling "stock ticker tape" and couldn't quite find an image of what it really looked like ----As I wanted to compare it to the building facade. I do remember back in the 80's, there was a computer card that was thick paper and had square punch holes in it that looks like what the Ameritrade Building looks like as well... perhaps there's a similarity or more of a relation between the look of the computer cards to the ticker tape... I think they are completely different things. pictured below: Computer Card
"Millions and millions of these paper cards were made and stored everyday and IBM was making a killing with this new fangled technology. For about 60 years these cards were responsible for running the world’s most advanced machines."
- from uproxx.com
This looks more like the north side of the TD Ameritrade Building
[img][img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5631/punchcards.jpg[/img]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
"Millions and millions of these paper cards were made and stored everyday and IBM was making a killing with this new fangled technology. For about 60 years these cards were responsible for running the world’s most advanced machines."
- from uproxx.com
This looks more like the north side of the TD Ameritrade Building
[img][img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5631/punchcards.jpg[/img]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
-
koberaptor
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:47 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
wow that is one ugly building. Should be renamed "Medusa Tower"
-
Uffda
- County Board
- Posts: 4621
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:52 pm
- Location: Land o Lakes, FL
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
charlie123 wrote:
This looks more like the north side of the TD Ameritrade Building
[img][img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5631/punchcards.jpg[/img]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Ah programming cards from my fort and last computer programming class Badic. fall 1975 at USDak
-
byrdrules
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:48 pm
- Location: Midtown
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Go Yotes!Uffda wrote:Ah programming cards from my fort and last computer programming class Badic. fall 1975 at USDak
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
You guys for real? Thats my alma mater!byrdrules wrote:Go Yotes!Uffda wrote:Ah programming cards from my fort and last computer programming class Badic. fall 1975 at USDak
-
byrdrules
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:48 pm
- Location: Midtown
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
V-town 4 LyfeLinkin5 wrote:You guys for real? Thats my alma mater!byrdrules wrote:Go Yotes!Uffda wrote:Ah programming cards from my fort and last computer programming class Badic. fall 1975 at USDak
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
Vermillionaires.byrdrules wrote:V-town 4 LyfeLinkin5 wrote:You guys for real? Thats my alma mater!byrdrules wrote:Go Yotes!Uffda wrote:Ah programming cards from my fort and last computer programming class Badic. fall 1975 at USDak
-
gkudrna
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:15 pm
TD Ameritrade Old Mill Campus
I went to school there as well. Computer Science and Business Admin double major.
