Chicago Dawg House wrote:BIG NEWS FOR THE DAWGHOUSE!
Yesterday Reggie and I signed a new lease at Midtown Crossing. The Dawghouse will be moving from 108th to 31st and Farnam St. with a target date near Labor Day. Look for the same great food with more seating and TABLES WITH ACTUAL CHAIRS!!!!
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036565
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Mr.Nuke
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1218
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: Omaha
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
I knew they were thinking about it. We'll see how this works out for them.
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
This place will be insanely popular at MTC.
-
guitarguy
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:39 am
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
I always thought that was a less than stellar location for a Hot Dog place due to Zero foot traffic.. pretty excited about them coming to Midtown. I predict they will do great here with the many events happening at MTC.
-
cp jay 07
- Human Relations
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 am
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Working downtown this is great news. MTC has good lunch options but none that are really quick and easy. Lennys is good but outside of that everything is pretty much sit down and expect to spend an hour there eating. Excited for a good fast lunch option.
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Can't possibly do worse that Saints.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
We love the Dawg House, and I suspect this will be hugely popular.
-
lmdramos
- Library Board
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 pm
- Location: New York, NY
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Saints isn't doing that bad
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10815
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Sounds like they are moving into the old Blanc space on the very east end of the development.
-
RNcyanide
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am
- Location: Boston
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
I went to Blanc once in KC. I thought it was a neat place and the food was good. I actually had no idea we had one until I heard that it closed. Pity.iamjacobm wrote:Sounds like they are moving into the old Blanc space on the very east end of the development.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.
The Bride
The Bride
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:59 pm
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Blanc in Omaha when I went was not good, very sterile and too uppity for a place that've concentrated on burgers.RNcyanide wrote:I went to Blanc once in KC. I thought it was a neat place and the food was good. I actually had no idea we had one until I heard that it closed. Pity.iamjacobm wrote:Sounds like they are moving into the old Blanc space on the very east end of the development.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10815
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Sign is up.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036565
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
It's Open! Having a chili dog as I type this!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
How about their Mac n Cheese Dog:


-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036565
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
That's next!Coyote wrote:How about their Mac n Cheese Dog:

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
bbinks
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:10 pm
Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
I would go there when they were at 108th & Maple, but will not likely travel to MC to visit. They will gain some patrons, and lose some.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Twofer Tuesday, Two Chicago Dawgs, Fries and drink for $8.25.
Nice location, clean place, great service...







Nice location, clean place, great service...







-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Last night may have been the last time for a while we see the Chicago Dawg House Food Truck in the public with the last of the End of Summer Concert Series at Turner Park in Midtown Crossing:
Owner Kelly in front of his Truck:



Owner Kelly in front of his Truck:



-
bbinks
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:10 pm
Re: Chicago Dawg House (Midtown Crossing)
Miss their food. Ate there regularly before they moved.