Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Are they done yet with Second Hand renovations? There was a lot of blockage in front last month.
-
Wilson & Washburn
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 pm
- Location: Wilson & Washburn
Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Second Chance has moved in and they are great neighbors. All of the construction you currently see is facade work by the developer.
Wilson & Washburn
- a serious comfort station -
1407 Harney
- a serious comfort station -
1407 Harney
-
SaveOmaha
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 pm
Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
I just went down today to check things out.
Last edited by SaveOmaha on Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
We went to Wilson and Washburn after "Book of Mormon" at the Orpheum Thursday night. We were one of the first in after the show and the place filled up fast. The staff was on it and everyone seemed to get their drinks really quick. Another great experience at W&W.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
-
skinzfan23
- City Council
- Posts: 11641
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
- Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Nice! I think we knew they were going to re-use the sign since they left it, but it turned out great. Does the sign light up at night?
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
I talked to Jeff, the owner of W&W Thursdays night and he sounded like he was loosing his patients with the sign people. Looks great having it back up there.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
From the roof of the Baker towards Wilson and Washburn:
1.

1.


Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
nebport5
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2816
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:13 pm
- Location: 68102
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)

Infusion Brewing Launch Party @ Wilson & Washburn
Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:00pm
~ Come celebrate Infusion Brewing Company's distribution launch. ~
- Featuring Radial IPA, Joel Porter, Butcher Block Brown Ale, 16 Rye Pale Ale.
- Beers will be paired with complementary food. Beer sold by flights or by the glass.
"It's just a rendering."
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Nice! You just might see a Coyote there! I love their Porter and Brown Ale.
-
Uffda
- County Board
- Posts: 4622
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
- Location: Land o Lakes, FL
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Hmmm I don't work that night.
-
thenewguy
- County Board
- Posts: 4354
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:50 am
- Location: Council Bluffs
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
my wife and I went there last weekend. It's a pretty cool place and the patronage was decent...I just wish there was more foot traffic spill over from the old market area, I'd hate to see it go under.
Go Cubs Go
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
From what I have heard, its doing well. They have developed a decent loyal following.thenewguy wrote:my wife and I went there last weekend. It's a pretty cool place and the patronage was decent...I just wish there was more foot traffic spill over from the old market area, I'd hate to see it go under.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4891
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:59 am
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
This place had my favorite beer Tank 7 on tap, the bartenders were really nice too.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Its hard for me to try anything new there when they have a Nitro IPA on tap. Its sooooo good!Linkin5 wrote:This place had my favorite beer Tank 7 on tap, the bartenders were really nice too.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
I think I had that one, can't remember which Nitro it was. Had a Nitro at Upstream. I miss Left Hand's Milk Stout Nitro, but Left Hand pulled out if the market.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Mojo Nitro IPACoyote wrote:I think I had that one, can't remember which Nitro it was.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Oh yeah, Boulder Beer's! Uffda's turned me on to their Chocolate Stout that just came out a few weeks ago. Now that one is Seriously Dangerous!Brad wrote:Mojo Nitro IPACoyote wrote:I think I had that one, can't remember which Nitro it was.
One thing I appreciate about W&W is that I KNOW I will find at least 5 beers a like, and there will be new beers that I haven't tried yet. Great selection!
-
Uffda
- County Board
- Posts: 4622
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
- Location: Land o Lakes, FL
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Shake Chocolate by Boulder... yumCoyote wrote:Oh yeah, Boulder Beer's! Uffda's turned me on to their Chocolate Stout that just came out a few weeks ago. Now that one is Seriously Dangerous!Brad wrote:Mojo Nitro IPACoyote wrote:I think I had that one, can't remember which Nitro it was.
just picked up a 6-pack at Hyvee for 7.99
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Yes. I was going to correct that; Boulder's Shake Chocolate Porter (not Stout).Uffda wrote:Shake Chocolate by Boulder... yum
just picked up a 6-pack at Hyvee for 7.99
I don't remember how Uffda put it, but you forget you're drinking beer.
It really is good! Thanks Uffda!
-
Uffda
- County Board
- Posts: 4622
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
- Location: Land o Lakes, FL
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Coyote wrote:Yes. I was going to correct that; Boulder's Shake Chocolate Porter (not Stout).Uffda wrote:Shake Chocolate by Boulder... yum
just picked up a 6-pack at Hyvee for 7.99
I don't remember how Uffda put it, but you forget you're drinking beer.
It really is good! Thanks Uffda!
Taste like you are drinking chocolate milk and goes down too smoothly.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10821
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
- Location: Chicago
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Popped in here last night and the place was super busy. I am happy for them b/c they deserve the success, but man I miss being in the know and being able to get in and order easy when it was new.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Wilson & Washburn (1407 Harney)
Luckily we haven't had that problem yet, but I am sure its going to happen sooner than later. Last two times we went there, we were able to snag the last two seats at the bar.iamjacobm wrote:Popped in here last night and the place was super busy. I am happy for them b/c they deserve the success, but man I miss being in the know and being able to get in and order easy when it was new.
Its is great for them. Jeff is a good guy and it great to see the success.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto




