I had lunch at another Food Truck today, Scotty's Go-Go Grill in Canfield's Parking lot. Had the Ham and Cheese sandwich which comes with fries with a parmesan herb seasoning. Very good and filling for cheap! Also got the Bacon Dog, but am saving this one for later. Very friendly guys. with a Danish heritage, serving a homemade Danish Aebleskivers that his mother made all the time. I'll have to go back and try those...
This area needs to have a lot more of these food carts! Would honestly be an easy thing to do and would make hanging out in Downtown for hours really easy.
Found them at the North DT Food Truck Park today. I was going to try their lobster roll, but everyone knows good food can't be found on wheels, so I got their Caramelized Sweet Onions Sliders on a soft Pretzel Bun, and their Pumpkin Æbleskivers, damn my well being
Coyote wrote:Found them at the North DT Food Truck Park today. I was going to try their lobster roll, but everyone knows good food can't be found on wheels, so I got their Caramelized Sweet Onions Sliders on a soft Pretzel Bun, and their Pumpkin Æbleskivers, darn my well being