Re: Out of Town Forumers?
-
TitosBuritoBarn
- Planning Board
- Posts: 3279
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:08 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
City of Chicago for me.
"Video game violence is not a new problem. Who could forget in the wake of SimCity how children everywhere took up urban planning." - Stephen Colbert
-
Garrett
- County Board
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:29 am
- Location: New York City
-
Imissomaha
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 am
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Nashville
-
daveoma
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:18 am
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Las Vegas, NV
-
Bob from Omaha
- Planning Board
- Posts: 3079
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:00 pm
- Location: Metro Detroit Michigan
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Deeeeetroit!
-
RNcyanide
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 pm
- Location: Boston
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Welcome!!Imissomaha wrote:Nashville
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.
The Bride
The Bride
-
advcomp2019
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Near Sioux City, Iowa here.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Welcome IMissOmaha! and to our Guest across the Pond!
-
Hawkeye
- Library Board
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:58 pm
- Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Home base for Ol' Hawkeye is the lovely twin cities metropolitan area of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
"In Heaven there is no beer. That's why we drink it here." -Plato (Probably. No one is really sure.)
-
Varsity
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:45 pm
- Location: Downtown Omaha
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Creighton student here. Obviously spend more time in Omaha, but until I graduate and find a permanent residence/job here, I'd still have to call Madison, WI home.
-
Asten
- Human Relations
- Posts: 689
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:25 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Physically: Chicagoland. Historically: Omaha
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Chicago 'burbs here.
-
RNcyanide
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 pm
- Location: Boston
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Do the guests have a connection to our city, or do they just like to check on the neighbors now and then? Just curious 
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.
The Bride
The Bride
-
Asten
- Human Relations
- Posts: 689
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:25 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Physically: Chicagoland. Historically: Omaha
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Born and raised.. hoping to come back sooner or later.RNcyanide wrote:Do the guests have a connection to our city, or do they just like to check on the neighbors now and then? Just curious
-
Spatial77
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:41 pm
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
I'm in Texas. Still have family and friends in the area.
"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." -- Niels Bohr
-
Hawkeye
- Library Board
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:58 pm
- Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Born and raised in Omaha area (CB/Lewis Township). Many members of immediate and extended family still live in all corners of the metro. Will always be a big proponent of the hometown area. Love seeing it expand and evolve....even though it comes with the requisite growing pains.RNcyanide wrote:Do the guests have a connection to our city, or do they just like to check on the neighbors now and then? Just curious
"In Heaven there is no beer. That's why we drink it here." -Plato (Probably. No one is really sure.)
-
Imissomaha
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 am
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
I was born in OmAHA, but raised for the most part in Bellevue...also live in Glenbrook Village, Papillion, Gretna. I still have relatives that live in the metro. I visit eomaha at least once a day to stay in touch. Maybe someday I'll get to move back.
-
cdub
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:38 pm
- Location: Tempe. AZ
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
Hey Eomaha
I realized reading today that I definitely feel like an out of towner now. I've been gone about a year and a half and am completely out of the loop on most topics being discussed. Still fun to read up once in a while though. I will admit I don't miss dealing with the suburban stuff as often or arguing about whether we should invest in transit
Here's hoping everyone is still doing their best to make Omaha better and enjoying the very sudden onset of summer!
I realized reading today that I definitely feel like an out of towner now. I've been gone about a year and a half and am completely out of the loop on most topics being discussed. Still fun to read up once in a while though. I will admit I don't miss dealing with the suburban stuff as often or arguing about whether we should invest in transit
Here's hoping everyone is still doing their best to make Omaha better and enjoying the very sudden onset of summer!
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Out of Town Forumers?
We miss your insights cdub!
