Sunset in Dundee
-
TimelessPhotography
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 pm
Sunset in Dundee
Captured the sunset last night on the corner of 50th & Underwood.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Sunset in Dundee
Nice 
-
skinzfan23
- City Council
- Posts: 11634
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
- Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Re: Sunset in Dundee
Great shot!
-
RockHarbor
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:42 pm
- Location: Silver State
Re: Sunset in Dundee
Nice! I love that clock. One time, I was driving thru Dundee, and I saw a neat picture involving that clock, but I didn't get it...
I can get pushed out because I'm "too much" for some. Then, an observer of me comes suddenly swooping in to "fill my shoes." People are always more accepting of the new one, because their feathers aren't truly ruffled by them. (Yawn) I can count on it every time.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Re: Sunset in Dundee
Excellent photo.