108th Q St - Harrison
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
108th Q St - Harrison
This stretch was supposed to be done by Nov. 22, but I found out it may take till April.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036589
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: 108th Q St - Harrison
Same with 114th Dodge to Pacific.Coyote wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 am This stretch was supposed to be done by Nov. 22, but I found out it may take till April.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
GenX
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1231
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 am
- Location: Omaha
Re: 108th Q St - Harrison
I may be wrong, but I believe they got a late start on that project.Coyote wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 am This stretch was supposed to be done by Nov. 22, but I found out it may take till April.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Re: 108th Q St - Harrison
Are these same two construction projects under contract to the same company? I don’t often travel south 108th Street, but the 114th Street project has been a royal cluster to everyone in that neighborhood, as well as to anyone else (me!) that wants to access the area.
-
BRoss
- IT Director
- Posts: 10003387
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
- Location: West Central Omaha
Re: 108th Q St - Harrison
Of 2020? Or has this already gotten underway? I thought this project was 2019.Coyote wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 am This stretch was supposed to be done by Nov. 22, but I found out it may take till April.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: 108th Q St - Harrison
The road closed signs on Q and Harrison said Nov 22 months ago when they closed off 108th.HR Paperstacks wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 pmOf 2020? Or has this already gotten underway? I thought this project was 2019.Coyote wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 am This stretch was supposed to be done by Nov. 22, but I found out it may take till April.
-
BRoss
- IT Director
- Posts: 10003387
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
- Location: West Central Omaha
Re: 108th Q St - Harrison
Oh, for that prep work? That seems way too long.Coyote wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 pm The road closed signs on Q and Harrison said Nov 22 months ago when they closed off 108th.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: 108th Q St - Harrison
Yeah, I think it was just for the underground.HR Paperstacks wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:31 pmOh, for that prep work? That seems way too long.Coyote wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 pm The road closed signs on Q and Harrison said Nov 22 months ago when they closed off 108th.