Developer continues to see demand for student housing
8 Story apartment building on block bound by M, L, 9th & 10th. Student oriented. 575 beds (not units).
I am surprised there is not a thread for this but I could not find one.
Student Oriented Apartment Development proposed for site of old P.O. Pears
-
CapitalGuy
- Human Relations
- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:32 pm
- Location: Lincoln, NE
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110975
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Student Oriented Apartment Development proposed for site of old P.O. Pears
It says they are still seeing demand but from what I see the ones in DT as struggling to fill up and offering discounts that are sizable.
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
GenX
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 am
- Location: Omaha
Re: Student Oriented Apartment Development proposed for site of old P.O. Pears
Seven stories.CapitalGuy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:22 pm Developer continues to see demand for student housing
8 Story apartment building on block bound by M, L, 9th & 10th. Student oriented. 575 beds (not units).
I am surprised there is not a thread for this but I could not find one.