I had seen people eating there on both Friday night and last night, I just assumed they were doing a test run to work out kinks and weren't actually open to the public yet.choke wrote:Was in Dundee last night. Baela Rose is open for business.Coyote wrote:Within two weeks, they started hiring at the end of May.nativeomahan wrote:Here it is mid June and the doors are still locked.
Baela Rose Restaurant in Dundee
-
Professor Woland
- Library Board
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 1:28 am
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Baela Rose Restaurant in Dundee
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Re: Baela Rose Restaurant in Dundee
I viewed the menu on their Facebook page. Unfortunately it doesn't particularly interest me.
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Re: Baela Rose Restaurant in Dundee
Baela Rose has closed permanently.
-
Big E
- City Council
- Posts: 8176
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:12 pm
Re: Baela Rose Restaurant in Dundee
World Herald managed to scoop you by 2+ weeks.
https://omaha.com/entertainment/dining/ ... 0aad5.html
https://omaha.com/entertainment/dining/ ... 0aad5.html
Stable genius.
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Re: Baela Rose Restaurant in Dundee
Shrug. Just noting it here. I don't need to be first.Big E wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:47 pm World Herald managed to scoop you by 2+ weeks.
https://omaha.com/entertainment/dining/ ... 0aad5.html