Puttshack
-
ita
- County Board
- Posts: 4745
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 pm
Re: Puttshack
Cool. We've been getting a lot of entertainment related rumors lately. There was one about an national brand for indoor go kart place, a theme park, and now this.
-
omahahawk
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:16 pm
-
NEDodger
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:19 am
Re: Puttshack
Interesting proposed locations. I’ve always thought that things like this (or a Lucky Strike for instance) is what Midtown Crossing should be aiming to land to differentiate it it a bit more. I don’t think they’re able to compete directly with Blackstone and the Old Market with just bars and restaurants. Add a few more entertainment options to pair with Alamo and park concerts and it becomes a district that offers a little different mix.
-
ita
- County Board
- Posts: 4745
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 pm
Re: Puttshack
We are on the same wavelength. I always thought Dave and Busters should be there rather than at a strip mall on 132nd and Center, but it does well there. D&B where I am from is in an urban setting paired with a theater and other national food and retail, so it was weird seeing Omaha's where it is.NEDodger wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:24 pm Interesting proposed locations. I’ve always thought that things like this (or a Lucky Strike for instance) is what Midtown Crossing should be aiming to land to differentiate it it a bit more. I don’t think they’re able to compete directly with Blackstone and the Old Market with just bars and restaurants. Add a few more entertainment options to pair with Alamo and park concerts and it becomes a district that offers a little different mix.
-
Taco
- Human Relations
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:34 am
Re: Puttshack
This concept seems super cool. Not sure what their timeline is, but seems like it would be a good fit for the "entertainment" section of Crossroads.