Rows at Soma unit

Downtown, Midtown, and all parts east of 72nd.
Finn
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1387
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:54 am
Location: DC

Rows at Soma unit

Post by Finn »

I am purchasing a condo in downtown DC. :D Unfortunately, I will not be able to hold on to my unit at Rows at Soma. If anyone knows of someone with an interest in purchasing it, let me know. Thanks in advance.
MTO
City Council
Posts: 7783
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Dundee

Rows at Soma unit

Post by MTO »

Me :D
15-17, 26, 32
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council
Posts: 6854
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:46 pm

Rows at Soma unit

Post by StreetsOfOmaha »

Ha, yeah, me too!
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
adam186
Planning Board
Posts: 2264
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 am
Location: Omaha

Rows at Soma unit

Post by adam186 »

That's so nice that you are asking us first Image. Would you give me a discount :D .
User avatar
TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board
Posts: 3280
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:08 am
Location: St. Louis

Rows at Soma unit

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

I bet if all of us eomahans pooled our money together we could buy it! I dunno how we would all be able to live in it though.
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106384
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

Rows at Soma unit

Post by almighty_tuna »

Clearly it would be an eomaha party house. Working late downtown and don't want to drive back to the burbs?...stay at the eomaha house. Enjoying a few too many brews at Mr. Toad's?...stay at the eomaha house. Want to take the streetcar to work downtown?...stay at the eomaha house. Want to prank Big E?...stay at the eomaha house!! :)
User avatar
Zephyr
Human Relations
Posts: 645
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:35 am
Location: Omaha

Rows at Soma unit

Post by Zephyr »

^ Great idea! And we could use it as a starting point for all of our forum meets!
User avatar
Big E
City Council
Posts: 8177
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:12 pm

Rows at Soma unit

Post by Big E »

Looks like I may have to move over to Wall Street! ;)

-Big E
Stable genius.
Finn
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1387
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:54 am
Location: DC

Rows at Soma unit

Post by Finn »

Of course I would give you a discount Asten!

I will be looking to move on the sale as quickly as possible as I am in the process of taking out a mortgage on my DC purchase. Thanks for the responses, I have replied to each. Keep me posted on interest.

Thanks,

Finn