Party City is out of business.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/12/20/party-c ... -says.html
Party City Closing All Locations Immediately
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110950
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately
So, the party's over ?
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106375
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately
That's too bad, they had some neat stuff there. Anymore in this economy though it's always the healthy party stores that are the first to go. Gonna have to get my NYE supplies down at McFatty Town now.
-
NEDodger
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1356
- Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:19 am
Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately
almighty_tuna wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2024 1:57 pm That's too bad, they had some neat stuff there. Anymore in this economy though it's always the healthy party stores that are the first to go. Gonna have to get my NYE supplies down at McFatty Town now.
-
remline
- Library Board
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2024 10:38 am
Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately
I was in there just a few days ago looking for Christmas cards. They didn't have any good ones—which evidently caused them to go out of business. 
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036557
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately
If I needed to go get Christmas Cards, I could think of a lot of stores I would go to, but party city would have never crossed my mind. We just make our own and have them printed at a local print shop.remline wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2024 7:19 am I was in there just a few days ago looking for Christmas cards. They didn't have any good ones—which evidently caused them to go out of business.![]()

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Nosebot
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2023 1:53 pm
Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately
I have not been to one in years I kinda already thought they were out of business.
-
damonhynes
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1278
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:35 pm
- Location: Montgomery County, Texas
Re: Party City Closing All Locations Immediately
Ain't nothin' but a party.